What time is it?

redMUSHi

Just one more thing to suggest and I'll shut up +_+

Why don't we add an bar at the top right corner of the screen displaying the current time in the players time zone?

I think that would be really neat.  :)

• Administrator

I think people need to be reminded about the fact this we did not create this game, we do not have support from the official developer of this game, we do not get any help from them or anything like that at all, we work ourselves off with what we have and not everything is possible because we do not have many of the tools that were used when this game was designed, we have to get around a lot of stuff and Luna itself has many flaws that we constantly work to fix. I know many players don't even know or wonder how a game actually works and they just think it's easy for us to add or remove stuff. I am not talking just about this topic, but this topic was on the latest posted together with many other topics (from many players) with requests that may seem easy but they are not so please stop to think when suggesting something, thank you.

• Administrator

You don't have to say sorry, it wasn't a bad suggestion but the suggestions forum got flooded lately and with some silly and weird or really complicated suggestions sometimes