Kynee Bug?

Eon

I cant use the stealth on my Kynees anymore. I thought only rogues could use it but my friend who is an AR says she cant use it either while my BT friend says he CAN use it. They are both using Kynees too. It sounds like if you didnt go a dagger rogue path or something like that you cant use stealth but I'm not sure. Anybody else having trouble with their Kynees?

is this fix now??

No, kynees still arent working and i guess a few other items arent working either. GMs will fix it soon i hope! I mean i cant be the only one who misses creeping on people  :P

If i remember correctly steno skill has been broken for a long time now it used to work :(

Steno skill is not part of Job skill, so yes it was already useless since 2011 X)

I realize that when I trying to use "Deal Light" but nothing happened

Steno skill is not part of Job skill, so yes it was already useless since 2011 X)

I realize that when I trying to use "Deal Light" but nothing happened

Maybe they will do it on the kynee also? :O

i hope it won't :(

• Upvote 1

so many bug , idk why, 1st pet skill , now stealth on kynee, what's next ? 

Last night (EST time), it had been clarified by a staff member in game that these are NOT bugs; the skills on items have been disabled due to skill hacking, something along those lines. Until it gets fixed, then they will be enabled again.

Last night (EST time), it had been clarified by a staff member in game that these are NOT bugs; the skills on items have been disabled due to skill hacking, something along those lines. Until it gets fixed, then they will be enabled again.

what kind of skill hack o-o ?

Like I said, something along those lines, I was sleepy, didn't pay much attention :mellow: but skill and hacks were mentioned. Anyways, everyone just has to manage without those skills for now