Best Costume Combination

Vinny

Question

I am a BT, and I see people with a Bach Head, BWL Top, PJ Toothbrush, and Shinigami Shoes; however I also see them with Bach Head, BWL Top, Panda Gloves, and Panda Boots. Which is a better combination to utilize the Stat Effects?

________________________________________________________________________________~Thanks,

_________________________________________________________________________________________Vin :3

4 answers to this question

• Game Master

Depends, the first combo gives Strength, second gives attack speed and move speed. If it comes down to who can stun first, I think the panda set would be better, but otherwise, strength is probably more beneficial. 

• Upvote 1

Depends, the first combo gives Strength, second gives attack speed and move speed. If it comes down to who can stun first, I think the panda set would be better, but otherwise, strength is probably more beneficial. 

Thank-you for your answer, and your time. (: Have a nice day.

I am a BT, and I see people with a Bach Head, BWL Top, PJ Toothbrush, and Shinigami Shoes; however I also see them with Bach Head, BWL Top, Panda Gloves, and Panda Boots. Which is a better combination to utilize the Stat Effects?

________________________________________________________________________________~Thanks,

_________________________________________________________________________________________Vin :3

p-atc bach bwl panda gloves panda boots 

have an apple 9.gif

• Upvote 1

The 2nd one would be more efficient, considering that you run around the box in pvp before the game starts then maximize your chance to stun first by getting in range and pushing the right button at the exact time~

3 dex + 10% ms > 10 STR~

• Upvote 1