So Kuurafty! [Accepting Art Requests!]

Craftist

9 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish there more events on Luna?

• Yes, yes, a thousand times yes!
    • Eh~
    • JUST GIMME YOUR ARTS, KUU.

Hello Lunarians(?)!

Kuu here!

As I silently observed people the other day on-game,

I found many inspiring characters! 

You guys have such great costume combinations~

So, as a small display of my hobby,

and a tribute to you all,

I decided to doodle some lovely peeps.

However, it's traditional style (since I can't afford a digital tablet or scanner).  :rolleyes:

8ecr.jpg

pv4z.jpg

My favorite mediums include pens, pencils and highlighters.

Did I mention that I LOOOOOOVE neon hair contrasts with black outfits? (I really do!)

If you like what you see, maybe we can get acquainted in-game and I'll draw you! (For free!)

Though, I won't complain if you're feeling generous and would like to donate to me.  ^_^

Hanbok dress and designer swimsuit hair is so cute! 

I'll post more pictures as requests come in; if you can't catch me in-game, you may post screenshots here!

Oh! 

You can catch me on channel 1 most of the time; my IGN is Kuuu!

Hero Kuu awaaaaaay!

Mmm~ Dat bodeh in your 2nd picture. Yes yes. Me like. Keep up the good work. Yes.

1734563h0eo1l4z8a_zps5f866187.gif

You are a very good artist, did you do it all in pen or did you start off with a pencil and then started inking in?

Well, anyways, GAH~ I can't get over those proportions! I must look away! My sexuality has turn against me. No no no.

Mmm~ Dat bodeh in your 2nd picture. Yes yes. Me like. Keep up the good work. Yes.

1734563h0eo1l4z8a_zps5f866187.gif

You are a very good artist, did you do it all in pen or did you start off with a pencil and then started inking in?

Well, anyways, GAH~ I can't get over those proportions! I must look away! My sexuality has turn against me. No no no.

Puwaaaah, K-chan! Thankies~

tumblr_mkmipvUcxH1s9s0bdo1_500.gif

I usually just go all ink to save time. Pencils aren't always available when I'm on a break and my dog likes to chew on pencils at home.

I saw your dA, your signatures are so beautifuls!

I can never go all pen ;~; I screw up a lot and atleast your dog chews on pencils, mine likes to chew on my glasses. I have bite marks on the sides TT^TT... Poor glasses.

And oh hoho~ why thank you~ I find photoshopping fun 8D

I can never go all pen ;~; I screw up a lot and atleast your dog chews on pencils, mine likes to chew on my glasses. I have bite marks on the sides TT^TT... Poor glasses.

And oh hoho~ why thank you~ I find photoshopping fun 8D

Bwaaa, your poor glasses! At least they're still usable, right? ....Right?!  :unsure: How long have you photoshopped, K-chan? 

Everyone, don't be shy! Gimme your screenshots please! *.* I want to see the glamorous! The cutesies! The serious! 

W :blink:W

I'm amazed by your drawing skills O_o

Anyways, Naissu Work!

Merci Steven! I've still got lots of practice to do, but I hope to get lots of subjects so that I can hone my skills! And maybe by then I'll have been able to afford a digital tablet...

I would give you my tablet if it did not break q. q

I was big into art when I was younger, But sadly the talent just was not there. You are super lucky and your drawings look really awesome. Keep up the great work and hope you will be around to show us how you improve over time :)