my skill point wasted

ghostl012

Question

my stealth skill lvl is lvl 3, i tried to add this skill and it became lvl 5 but after i log out and log in on the other day my stealth skill back to lvl 3 and the skill point i used been wasted and never came back onto my unused skill point, this happen to me twice now but i just thought i just mistaken to add the skill but now i am very certain, im asking if theres any1 experience this? I plan to buy skill reset but i would like to know that if im gonna use it, will my skill point that been wasted will came back if i use skill reset.

PS. sorry for my bad english hope you understand what am i trying to say y.y

9 answers to this question

im bladetaker sir, i have hint to what happen but i havent try it yet coz it will cost another wasted skill point to try it out, the situation is I've add the stealth skill while im wearing kynee which adds +1 skill to stealth, so maybe there's some kinda bug when ill add stealth while wearing kynee and it will refresh and back to what lvl it is before, after you log out because on the time that i did add skill points to my steath skill on lvl 2 i wasnt wearing kynee coz im still lvl 105 and cant use kynee, so means lvl 2 steath + kynee thats why i said i have lvl 3 stealth on my first post.

PS. sorry again for bad english, do i be able to retrieve my lost skill point??