Question about ban offenses.

† Clise †

Question

If a guild/union breaks a worded deal made about a war, could that be counted as "scamming" since it involves one person being cheated, thus the Villain party gets benefits that regular players can not at the time due to a war deal. Especially when its clearly stated to be a 110 below and they use a level 150? - Example -

What about if a guild war's with a large amount of other guilds and refuses to fight, just attempt to wait them out in order to receive "surrender" points? (Cheating since not every player can do this)

Could any of what I stated be considered "reportable"?

If its not then people would have to rely on vigilance , In order to deal with these situations. It is un-fair to the general population of Celestia Luna for these to not be a ban consequential offense.

Just a question / thought.

• Game Master

Nope, nope. Whatever happens between guilds stays between guilds unless server rules are broken. Rules they make between eachother aren't server rules.

The idea is to force you to surrender, there's a risk in warring everyone, that's one of the risks. There are always scumbag guilds out there who will take advantage of that.

So its fine for us to bully people into submission and call it vigilance?

There is now way to deal with this stupid, shitty situation.  <_<

But, rules are rules.

So we will Bully there guild until every member leaves it, then we will hammer there last members, Hunt them on every single map, watch every channel, Right?

There must be a better way...

I think someone made a report about a guild breaking the guild war rules like this and they use skills which are not allowed in their rules but their report got denied maybe because nobody is going to be banned because of guild wars or something like that and the only way for them to get banned is if they break the rules set up by the staffs and admins. If they revive you in a guild war, it is considered as an unfair advantage since you will lose exp, even if you don't lose exp if you just revive to the safe zone in a war so reviving during a war is punishable. Also, nothing in the rules say that we can't hunt them down in every other channel and every single map until every one of their members leave. Besides, that what happens if the war is left open right? :)

• Upvote 1

Happened before to my old guild.
We ended up having a war againts a certain guild for a few months.

Every people in the opposing guild went inactive .__.
The only way we got out of it is by surrendering since nobody in the opposing guild is active.

This kind of war is a pain in the neck. While people in the opposing guild is still active, make them feel what hell your guild can offer.

Drive them to extinction. They get tired they surrender or they get tired, they quit CL, you surrender. It's a win-win situation to me even if you surrender.
Unless you don't have le sadistic spirit in you which I highly doubt :D

Happened before to my old guild.

We ended up having a war againts a certain guild for a few months.

Every people in the opposing guild went inactive .__.

The only way we got out of it is by surrendering since nobody in the opposing guild is active.

This kind of war is a pain in the neck. While people in the opposing guild is still active, make them feel what hell your guild can offer.

Drive them to extinction. They get tired they surrender or they get tired, they quit CL, you surrender. It's a win-win situation to me even if you surrender.

Unless you don't have le sadistic spirit in you which I highly doubt :D

Yeah but the point is, I think this surrendering is not a good option for guilds who don't want to lose GP because maybe surrendering will cause the surrendering guild to lose GP.

Yeah but the point is, I think this surrendering is not a good option for guilds who don't want to lose GP because maybe surrendering will cause the surrendering guild to lose GP.

^ That

But meh, you're sometimes locked with only negative choices like "Surrendering" or "Staying in a war againts a ghost guild forever"

But this situation is really funny considering that you're in a war with a supposed to be known guild. They're just tarnishing their own reputation >.<

Common sense is a rule too.

Common Sense
This one isn't tough guys. If you think what your doing might be wrong or could get you in trouble, there's a good chance you're right.
As such, if you have found a way to be disruptive or unfair that isn't specifically listed in the rules, you may still be punished under this rule.
Punishment may range from a Verbal Warning to a Permanent Ban.

I think that breaking a deal made between two guilds is clearly wrong, so it breaks the rule above.

Of course, there must be good evidences for the report. Maybe some print screens stating the rules of the war, and the agreement of both parts.

And if the deal is broken (like using a Lvl 150 on a 110 and below) there must be proof of that also.

I think it is punishable, but it will be a lot more dificult to prove that.

Common sense is a rule too.

Common Sense

This one isn't tough guys. If you think what your doing might be wrong or could get you in trouble, there's a good chance you're right.

As such, if you have found a way to be disruptive or unfair that isn't specifically listed in the rules, you may still be punished under this rule.

Punishment may range from a Verbal Warning to a Permanent Ban.

I think that breaking a deal made between two guilds is clearly wrong, so it breaks the rule above.

Of course, there must be good evidences for the report. Maybe some print screens stating the rules of the war, and the agreement of both parts.

And if the deal is broken (like using a Lvl 150 on a 110 and below) there must be proof of that also.

I think it is punishable, but it will be a lot more dificult to prove that.

But as far as I can remember, one GM already said that nobody will be banned because of guild war rules or something. It just goes to say that war is not always fair.

• Game Master

I went on IRC to ask Orange about it since they were following TC and I between channels while we were leveling, just killing us repeatedly; I thought it might be considered harassment or something. Anyway, she said this:

<Orange> Sorry I can't really say anything, guild wars are something kinda kept between players, it's yours to deal with

It can be harassment because of repetitive killing I think. Anyways I could help keep them from lvling;D

I don't think it's harassment because it's a war so we players should deal with it. Although this rule may apply but it's still debatable if you ask me.

• [No Warning Needed] Anything else a GM justify's as Grief Play or Harassment

Well according to Orange, it's between the guilds. We'll see, though. If it happens again, I'm going to report them and see what they think.

Well you're right. Besides, they don't want to get hunted while they're leveling but it's their fault for leaving the war open so they leave it open war, that's what they get.

I Will Report them for Breaking Common Sense rules, I want to build up a few screen shots of there top members eating dirt, before we report.

So we can rub it in there faces when its all over.  B)

And yes, Hunt them on every map & every channel. Kill there noobs and there elites. Treat everyone equally, and spare no enemy member

• Game Master

Bullying other players into surrendering is considered grief play and harassing if you wish to do this be prepared for the consequences (each and every member involved would be rewarded with a forced holiday)

According to Orange, that's not true. So if them bullying us isn't harassing, us bullying them shouldn't be.