Ill keep all my pics here :3

-Winter-

Do I sound pissed o.O? Just asked a question about weather or not did it matter to him/her about the possibility of getting his/her job done by a drawing portraying the persona of a minor in the eyes of the artist. There's nothing wrong about how the artist made those drawings trying to personify the people behind the characters. I know my age and some of the other people's ages (but not 100% sure if they aren't lying about it). I'm just pointing him/her that there's a real possibility of those people being minors and could possibly be lying about their age or are minors but don't really care weather or not people see them as such. Also what does me talking about my body have to do anything about a question I made to a person that likes to do his/her business to drawings o.O? I'm not mad at nuggers o.o, just weirded-out by the fact that there's a person that is aroused by a drawing of my bf(according to how nuggers portrayed him). It's just that's my bf's portrayal he's/she's expressing their sexual tensions to o-o(which I don't know how to feel about that other than weirded-out). Besides that, nuggers just portrayed me (his friend) and my bf as lesbians in his drawings. Which makes me wonder why o-o hence me asking him(nuggers) why does he see my bf and me as such.  So don't worry nuggs, you did nothing wrong just made me confused as to how you see me nuggs o-o.

• Downvote 1