Post Your In-Game Characters!

Guest Yukina

almost 3 years of my life ♥

I'm so old. :c

Miss all this people, all i have is just some screenshots :c

Vespia.png

how old is "im old?" :D..im surre your not that old. i saw ur profile your born in 1994 if thats true then ur not that old:D,so cheer up!For sure everyone will come back when the update is implemented :D..As for friends, you can start by Friend-ing me :P we can create new memories together :o l.o.l

how old is "im old?" :D..im surre your not that old. i saw ur profile your born in 1994 if thats true then ur not that old:D,so cheer up!

@ "that" old gg. Implying that she IS old <_< dam now you're making me feel old.  :rawr_con:

@ "that" old gg. Implying that she IS old <_< dam now you're making me feel old.  :rawr_con:

why r u so sensitive on age issue :32: is it because ur a girl? :52: lol,not in my intrest to make other people feel old :29: im sorry :33:

De memories OP. [NSFW] 

ukz4.jpg

this :heart: :36: :heart:

Thanks so much :* but i can't play now. If update will come out it won't be my old, lovely luna and some of my best friends can't back. I'm 19.

how old is "im old?" :D..im surre your not that old. i saw ur profile your born in 1994 if thats true then ur not that old:D,so cheer up!For sure everyone will come back when the update is implemented :D..As for friends, you can start by Friend-ing me :P we can create new memories together :o l.o.l

Thanks so much :* but i can't play now. If update will come out it won't be my old, lovely luna and some of my best friends can't back. I'm 19.

omg :53: 19?old?ur not old :31: and dont thank me, thank CL for everything,because of CL we've gained a good/great/amazing memories,made friends-----> and lets hope this game will last forever :cry_con:  and without em i will not know that 19 is considered old :52:

• Upvote 5