Please Shed Me Ur Knowledge

Fuck - I love Rham.

Question

9 answers to this question

That Is a big update.

Celestia Luna is staying classic; That is what makes it unique when compared to other P.servers.

If your so upset over something you did not even get to see yet, then you obviously don't have faith in the CL staff.

Nobody knows what this update will hold for us. 

If you want to leave over not knowing what might change, Bye.

But I promise you, New high level maps, over 50+ costumes, new armors/weapons/equips, fixed bugs especially on skills! New items to get and new things to see is a very major update. 

And we your "co-players" do Not want you speaking on our behalf. I can assure you that we all have our own voices.

Mhm I agree with the part "that is what CL makes it unique compared to other servers". But before you posted this, have you ever considered about how much effort and work is needed for the things that has been said above? Or have you only considered about what's going to be in the update and felt upset about it? I'm pretty sure they know what's best for CL. This sounds more like a ranting about this coming update than a question/suggestion in my opinion. 

I for one have always said the reason cl does so well , it's not about the gameplay it's not about the bugs that need fixing the reason is its longetiviy it has been here since 2009 and it does not look like its going away anytime soon. Players know its here and its always a safe place they can hang out with their friends  other servers come and go people play them then they come back to cl their old friend.Hell I even see quite a few staff from other servers playing here not to spy but just because they love classic luna. My point here is (and these is one lol) you are getting all worked up over an update and comparing other servers what they got and it don't even matter even without this update cl will still be better than them all look at the other servers out there, don't really but they all fail they have all kept shutting down and will continue to while cl stays strong and grows. Orange is an awesome develepoer and shes busting her ass to make this update possible imagine working really hard on something and getting told its not gonna be good enough ? That would suck ! she was a player just like us for awhile and she loves the game and shes doing this for us, for the players because without us without players that love this game there would be no point for this game to exist so keep all this in mind if your'e going to critisize or have doubt its all for all of us.

• Game Master

Those other servers that are "rising" stay around for a few months, if that, and then die off. Celestia's been around for years and shows no signs of slowing down. The content you mentioned that we're "only" getting will change Celestia quite a bit, giving us never before seen content. 

This is classic Luna, practically the only server left of its kind. Adding maps to it is a big enough step towards Plus, we don't need to add more Plus content. The maps are being added so players can level somewhere in the upper levels instead of DDing. Mounts and rides are not necessary to give us quality gameplay, they just give unnecessary boosts. 

This update will make Celestia a lot different, but they're not trying to make it a whole new game, nor make it like any other server. It's the most popular out there, why would they want to make it like the ones that have failed? Everyone likes it how it is, or they wouldn't be here. 

• Upvote 1

Wouldn't it be a bit harsh if the "update" they waited for their whole life would end up ONLY by the following:

1. New maps

2. New costumes

3. New Icons for 115-130 items

4. New high leveled items

5. fixed bugged skills

6 etc.

"ONLY" this? Man, it must be so hard to develop that much content. The only thing I miss from the classic in this game are some bosses.

I don't miss any element of Luna Plus. The biggest update on the history of Gpotato's Luna Online was an epic failure. I think it is best to keep the actual formula, just adding content that will increment the gameplay, and not changing too many things.

Well thank you for speaking your mind. But try to give credit to what the CL staff is currently working on. Its an incredible amount of work & effort going into it all. For you to say "Only this" I find to be very rude. Its more than enough to keep CL going strong for years to come. The current updates are amazing, and I am sure that everyone agrees we are very content.