New YouTube channel in support of CL!

AxeOfZues

So, I've already made a YouTube channel named "Celestia Luna" to try and get the game more publicity and a higher player base to maybe bring in more donations and a better push to make this game better! The channels link will be in my profile and I would love for anyone to check it out and tell me what you think and leave aby suggestions to help better the channel here! The first video I uploaded(On this day) is a little shotty, but I basically just wanted to get something on there so I can give people something to look at while they're visiting! Please, feel free to send me any footage of your gaming and chars to [email protected]! No voice over or background noise please NOTE:All footage will be uploaded as is. I will not be blocking any names out or blurring any lines. Please send videos with caution :P I realize the first video's audio was terrible, but I'm actually getting a new microphone and headset tomorrow so maybe then we will have a good channel! Please give this a little time and head on over to check it out and boost the pulicity of our beloved Celestia Luna :) http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8XuSGm_uLKYbLOdO743OHQ thanks everyone! Have a wonderful night! Happy gaming!

I think the name "Celestia Luna" should be saved for the staff for when or if they want to create there own Youtube profile for CL.

They are the professionals, it would be better for the official name to be with them. Because whatever is on that Youtube profile will reflect the whole of CL's community and the Game overall.

• Game Master

Yeah, social media sites for Celestia have already been discussed, if I remember correctly. If they wanted one made, they could have done it or asked someone to do it. If you want to advertise the server, there's nothing wrong with that, but you shouldn't take it upon yourself to do it under their name.

• Administrator

Everybody already said it, you should have asked permission to use our name. We admire your love and wish to support our server but you have to ask about such stuff, If it was something like "Celestia Luna Fan" or "AxeOfZues CL" or even "Celestia Luna Players United" or whatnot that is fine because you are stating that you aren't an official channel but a player/fan so please change your channel name to something like the names I said as example

Everybody already said it, you should have asked permission to use our name. We admire your love and wish to support our server but you have to ask about such stuff, If it was something like "Celestia Luna Fan" or "AxeOfZues CL" or even "Celestia Luna Players United" or whatnot that is fine because you are stating that you aren't an official channel but a player/fan so please change your channel name to something like the names I said as example

I'm very sorry! I will have to remove the channel unless someone else would like to take it over? YouTube hasn't added a Name change feature I don't believe :huh:  Anyways, so sorry for the trouble! I will creat another server with an approved name first! Once again, very sorry! The channel will be terminated after school today!

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

I'm very sorry! I will have to remove the channel unless someone else would like to take it over? YouTube hasn't added a Name change feature I don't believe :huh:  Anyways, so sorry for the trouble! I will creat another server with an approved name first! Once again, very sorry! The channel will be terminated after school today!

Thank you for understanding, if you can't change the name, I believe it's only available to "company" channels (that have a gift default icon instead of an user icon) through google+, then deleting it and remaking it would be the best option.

Even if we do not use it right now we created an official youtube channel for future use for our official promotion and event videos

Thank you for understanding, if you can't change the name, I believe it's only available to "company" channels (that have a gift default icon instead of an user icon) through google+, then deleting it and remaking it would be the best option.

Even if we do not use it right now we created an official youtube channel for future use for our official promotion and event videos

Well, thanks to some friends at school who know YouTube inside and out, they figured out a way! The new channel with be called "Unofficial CL" if that's approvable?