Hello Everybody~

Hello there! I've just started playing this game about a week ago but it's been really fun. But since I'm still new around here, I really don't know much yet but I hope you can help me out and I hope we can be friends.  

^_^ ~ It's a pleasure to meet you all~ ^_^  

Hello, and welcome to CL. Just a heads up, your signature violates forum rules, it has to be 500x300, you should resize it or put it in a spoiler :P

Thanks for the welcome and Ha ha I see, Really sorry about that. This is my first time in a Forum so I didn't really know and might've overlooked that rule. I'll be sure to resize it now, Thanks for the heads up.  :P

Alrighty, thank you. though someone already suggested me to at least resize it earlier. Will this signature size be alright then? It's smaller than 500x300 scale though. I kinda liked it smaller, if that's alright?  ^_^

As long as it's 500x300 or smaller, the size doesn't matter. So you don't need to stretch it or anything ^_^

Alrighty~ Though I just wanted to add a signature since I wanted to try it out so I don't mind it being stretched for now. I'll probably change the image itself when I feel like it. For now, I think I'll just go and play the game for the time being. Again, thanks for the help and welcome~  :)  

Welcome to celestia luna, we are all new at some point and theres alot of stuff to learn but don't worry its pretty easy once you get the hang of it and theres tons of info in the guide section here on forums pretty much explaining how to do everything.

Welcome to celestia luna, we are all new at some point and theres alot of stuff to learn but don't worry its pretty easy once you get the hang of it and theres tons of info in the guide section here on forums pretty much explaining how to do everything.

Thank you very much for the welcome and suggestion~   ^_^