my Time's almost there !

SkyLight1202

hi , im here ask to either Gm / staff / admin to add event for celebrate my birthday during 14 oct when im OL ( if im online , im usually OL at night in indo ) .

optional GM's choice :

if he/she decide add event by find me ( Hide n seek ) . he can award players by PD items for found me by SS me then post on the topic named ' The time's come ' { not posted yet }  ( ' The time's come ' is a reference a some sort of mission name , which involves a protagonist kill another protagonist who was family man . however , i does not name the topic into ' Something sensible ' . a mission involve 2 protagonist kills another protagonist who was trapped on tanker truck , burn him to death )

if he/she decide not to ( they could also only announce instead ) , guess i'll rely on me to reward player ranging 1st place - 3rd place ( 1st place get a fighter's costume sets that is only fit to fighters , 2nd place is 10% hp,mp and speed costume & 3rd is 700 hp + and a shinigami glove )

note : the decision not to . 1st place wigs is depend on player's gender ( i.e male gets wolf tail . whilist female gets industrialist hat )
note2 : the reward is require me a cash for the minigames . this means the reward was actually itemshop items/costumes

a possible upcoming things :

according my friend ( who was good at art ) , she'll drew my char with her own char in fanart either battling tarintus / dueling each others with a one of choice weapon i recommend her ( such as sword,mace,dagger,axe,heavy weapon,long weapon,staff & dual wield one hand weapons . i would like dual wield cutlass / sabre ) . ah ! i forgot recommend her to equip daniel with throwing knifes ,

wrist blades , rope darts & crossbow

my info :

name : unknown ( not revealed yet )

nationality : indonesian

birth date : 14 oct 1999

char name : DanielGarret ( derived from my own name . although , daniel's name is american , but he is indonesian )

hobbies : games ( specifically ones contain magics , free roam , shooting & realistic games ) & watching anime ( fairy tail )

gaming consoles / computers : PS3 / laptop

other family members / friend's char :

paindrake ( A.K.A faint garret . faint's name when pronounced is similar to pain )

oliviaroke ( mistaken to be oliver . girlfriend of faint )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If a GM makes an event for you, they'd have to make events for everyone's birthday, to make it fair. And not only is that time consuming, but also defeats the value of PD items as more goes out to people.

If a GM makes an event for you, they'd have to make events for everyone's birthday, to make it fair. And not only is that time consuming, but also defeats the value of PD items as more goes out to people.

This. And also, this is the wrong section to post your "ideal birthday event" I believe. You are just asking for too much for your birthday from the staff which has nothing related with CL in my opinion. But nevertheless, happy early birthday.