Necromancer or Cardinal or SA?

Fuck - I love Rham.

Question

18 answers to this question

Which will dominate more?

well if you are asking if you want matk users.

Which will you DONATE more.

try asking the winners on the PVP mage event held by orange and ask them what are their jobs.

But if its come down to DPS + pdeff and HP,

ill prefer cardinal

in term of pvp.. ill go cardi. in war cardi can cast fast so it can solo or can be support in war.. in terms of necro.. ahh no skills for pvp to cast first unlike cardi.. but it has the highest pdef.. and the scariest DOT XD i think..

Hmm, I'd pretty much agree with rham about when it comes to dps + pdef + HP.... I'd probably choose Cardi (plus it's also easy to farm with Cardi). But in the end, it would probably be more like "who has better gears" in my opinion.

Necromancer master race!

On topic: Cardinals are the best suggested since they're really easy to master basic combos that work with either M atk or P def. SA is decent but i dont recommend it unless you have good Int equips. Necromancers are good too, but its not easy to pvp with. 

GvG: Cardi/Necro

PvP: Cardi/SA

PvE: SA/Necro 

This pretty much sums up their strong points. Cardi's are ok at grinding. The typical path provides plenty of defence, but with only HT and SOJ (along with fireblast blizzard and the optional meteor from warlock), grinding takes longer then it would for a Necro or SA.

• Upvote 1

Necromancer master race!

On topic: Cardinals are the best suggested since they're really easy to master basic combos that work with either M atk or P def. SA is decent but i dont recommend it unless you have good Int equips. Necromancers are good too, but its not easy to pvp with. 

GvG: Cardi/Necro

PvP: Cardi/SA

PvE: SA/Necro 

This pretty much sums up their strong points. Cardi's are ok at grinding. The typical path provides plenty of defence, but with only HT and SOJ (along with fireblast blizzard and the optional meteor from warlock), grinding takes longer then it would for a Necro or SA.

. It would be better if a Cardi Goes sorc>inq though . I think thats a better path instead of going monk>warlock.

Inq>Cardi is the typical path that gives your the defence. The only other most taken path is Warlock>Cardi, which is a squishyer path then Inq>Cardi since you only get LAE lvl 10 and Armor Link lvl 4, instead of LAE lvl 15 and Armor Link lvl 6, but you get higher level stuns, freeze, a poison DoT and stronger AoE's along with meteor. I only mentioned Warlock to reference the only other possible AoE that you can use to grind with a Cardinal.

Necro :

strength - every kills heal player , excellent damage , good crit , pretty high cast speed but not fast as cardi & strong AOE

weakness - no stuns skills

cardi :

strength - auto target stun AOE , an AOE that damages enemy 1k per sec if low lv ( up to 4 sec ) , highest lv few of buffs , fastest cast speed & very good at parties

weakness - low damages & proves to be dangerous for elfs became cardi ( due unable wear light armor )

soul arbiter :

strength - manual target stun AOE ( also deadly AOE ) , lethal medium ranged skill ( one drains mana & one lower max mana . drain mana debuffs are bugged , but still cause great pain ), excellent damage , fast casting speed , highest critical among all mages , highest light armor expertise lv & highest lv cripple and traquility

weakness - lacks any fast heals , great heals & divine heal without priest/bishop job & only one AOE ( choosing warlock / sorcerer gains AOE )

note : soul arbiters are only ones for elf able wear light armor upon learn light armor expertise

note2 : its not recommended for human became SA , as they aready able to learn light armor expertise from monk/inquirer . even though they has higher crit than elven soul arbiter . so all humans are do just became necro/cardi ( necro focuses multiple high damaged AOE . cardi focuses support and little offense )

choose one of three options below :

option A , the tanker : get one set of gardener mixed vit and int & aias 7+ ( or above ) . ur deff significantly increases , but M.A is low

option B , the balanced : get one set of depraved monk & aias 7+ ( or above ) . u will get half deff and half M.A

option C , the hitter / deathwish : get one set of faust & aias 7+ ( or above ) . your M.A greatly increases , but hitter char less resilient than balanced