The Game Hype.

† Clise †

I like to post a lot about video games and stuff so to avoid spamming new topics every time I want to blab about something I will post it here! Like a weekly Game Hype session. The topic is all about Xbox 360, Xbox One, PS3, PS4 other console games, and video games in general. From game reviews, tips, tricks, whats hot, and anything interesting I come across and think you all should check out. Post freely, about game suggestions, opinions, related to games or technology. [single-Player & Console Only!]

GamerTag: Soul Liar [Don't Ask]

[Bold Text = Copied Information From Official Website]

[Italic Text = Spoiler]

To start the first Game Hype I was just checking out Beyond: Two Souls [PS3]. http://playstation.beyond-twosouls.com/#home

The game looks really interesting, with a unique attention grabbing story. The game is set to release on 10.8.13! I am planning on getting this one after watching a few of its commercials and reading about it. Its not a regular shooter game [Which I prefer] but the nice graphics and fighting looks really cool. I don't know much about this Title other than [spoilers] its a girl, with a mission, and beats guys up that are 2 times her size. The thing is there seems to be 2 separate commercials, one with a Science fiction theme and story and the other an realistic action setting. Either way the graphics are impressive, but I have to wait to actually play the game before I rate it for you guys! So this title: To Be Continued~

• Administrator

You are mentioning other online games, the forum subtitle itself says singleplayer and console(single player and co-op) only! Game names removed. Do not mention other mmo names in here please

• Administrator

Okay, thought it was only other P.server names sorry.

Keeping it to single player / console then! 

Thank you, if you really want to discuss this what you can do is generalize your terms instead of naming games, such as "mmos with the latest graphics engines" and so on

Watch the 15min gameplay video the graphics look terrible by latest standards. considering the ps3 is soon to be killed off you would expect them to really push the console to the limits but the gameplay does look interesting kinda

Tom Clancy's Un-timely Death. I almost cried after getting the news, and I believe a Tribute is Needed!

Ubisoft is "saddened" based of a report recently stating that the company is deeply sorrowed over the news of Tom Clancy's death. I also, am very shocked. I believe that it is our duty as gamer's to play his last game. Tom Clancy's: The Division

Console: Next-Gen's [PS4 / Xbox 1]

Rate: 8/10 - Should Try

Even with Tom Clancy's death, this title is a major HIT. Not only is it Console, but it has great Multi-player characteristics that make is sharply stand out from its steep fan based competition [BF4 & CoD]. This game has stunning free to explore environments, staged in a post-apocalyptic society where enemies and adventure are on every corner. What makes this game stand out? Perhaps the addition of the ability of players to us an iPad to assist players in-game live on Multi-player. Play as aerial combat support, launching missile strikes, Tagging enemies, and even firing a mini-gun, all from the comfort of your iPad as your friends play from console in real time! I believe this awesome feature, is not just badass, but taking a step in a direction other major games have yet to make. Not to mention the auto-target grenades, vast arsenal of weapons, vehicles and the possibilities are endless. 

TCDivision1_zpsbae90933.jpg

TCDivision2_zps73db1066.jpg

The games has a pretty normal story line, its the game play that really makes it amazing [Following provided by http://tomclancy-thedivision.ubi.com/game/en-us/home/index.aspx] :devastating pandemic sweeps through New York City, and one by one, basic services fail. In only days, without food or water, society collapses into chaos. The Division, a classified unit of self-supported tactical agents, is activated. Leading seemingly ordinary lives among us, The Division agents are trained to operate independently of command, as all else fails.Fighting to prevent the fall of society, the agents will find themselves caught up in an epic conspiracy, forced to combat not only the effects of a manmade virus, but also the rising threat of those behind it.When everything collapses, your mission begins.

The Game:

Welcome to an online, open-world RPG experience where exploration and player-progression are essential. Use your skills, weapons and wits in combat. Play in a persistent and dynamic environment that combines the Tom Clancy™ series’ core authenticity and tactical decisions, RPG action, trading and much more.

The Graphics:

Powered by our new game engine Snowdrop™, tailor-made for next-gen consoles, Tom Clancy’s The Division achieves a whole new level of gameplay quality. Snowdrop takes full advantage of the new consoles with dynamic global illumination, stunning procedural destruction and an insane amount of detail and visual effects.

damn you guys got it all good for the current games coming out, i still haven't even touched a GTA V case yet, but im DEFENITELY going to get BF4 and just say lolno to CoD: Ghosts lol i swear the only thing they improve on those games now is the weapons and darkening of the graphics.

• 2 weeks later...