next Event

The Destroyer.

The players could always organize an event, many people would sponsor the prizes and stuff.

you could try, I have seen you do events and the players all love them the only thing though is every event theres always drama about how it wasn't fair or people didn't understand and you might get that negative feedback on you, you know how it goes.

if exp event began , doubling it with 100% & 30% could  get bigger exp . hope no lags , it will be useless when used during lag

Yea but like Sera said, there was already an event early not too long ago. So if I were you, I wouldn't get my hopes up. And I don't know, lag can also be due to your poor connection.

You only need to ask permission to post in the [Events] section on forums.

You do not need to ask permission to host a large player event.

When I said  "a fairly big event", I meant it as if they wanted to put it/let others know on forums or what-not since everyone can see it on here then you'd probably have to ask for a permission.

An Event to congratulate new staff, If you guys do the organizing. I have 10b to sponsor, And maybe a few items.

Like some regular event [hide n seek, treasure hunt, whatever]

Then afterwards players can ask the new staff questions, get to know the new staff in-game and the players can talk with you guys. I am sure there are a few aspiring staff members out there who might be interested in asking you guys stuff.

Just a fun idea.

• Game Master

Most staff members are in different time zones, it wouldn't be easy to get many people on at once; if people want to talk to the staff members, we're usually pretty easy to get ahold of.  Just my opinion.

• Administrator

An Event to congratulate new staff, If you guys do the organizing. I have 10b to sponsor, And maybe a few items.

Like some regular event [hide n seek, treasure hunt, whatever]

Then afterwards players can ask the new staff questions, get to know the new staff in-game and the players can talk with you guys. I am sure there are a few aspiring staff members out there who might be interested in asking you guys stuff.

Just a fun idea.

That doesn't sound like a player event at all to be honest, Reidhwan hosted a Q&A event where the questions were made by the new staff members and they also got to pick what to reward, I wasn't in game but he had to mention it was from them