Eva Price checks

xAlluring

Question

9 answers to this question

hello can i trade your gemini eva = my gemini str?

do it on PMs not in here, its kinda out of topic.

@TS.

You could just post them on selling section or buying section,

hence people who have that will tell their price or people who want that item will offer their price.

People should learn to shout in-game, there are plenty of sellers/buyers of stuffs out there.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Its a price check people. Only post if you are answering his question. Thanks.

@TS.
You could just post them on selling section or buying section,
hence people who have that will tell their price or people who want that item will offer their price.
People should learn to shout in-game, there are plenty of sellers/buyers of stuffs out there.

@Rham If he just went around pretending to sell stuff just to check the price its technically Scamming. Since you are tricking people just so you may check the price of an item. Not truly selling it.

Anyways. Back on topic-

Almost all of the items you are looking for can be found selling at Nera Castle Channel 3. There is a seller that bulk sells all of those items with high evasion almost every day, his price are usually really high though. When I spot him next I will reply with a complete price check list for you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

• Game Master

That's not at all what rham meant. That person asking to trade to his items probably made rham think he has those items and wants to sell them but doesn't know how much to sell them for. He knows better than that. 

And Envy, just do what Clise says and go look around NC3. You can find most of those items there, they're quite common. If not, I'm sure you can find out the general price range.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Its a price check people. Only post if you are answering his question. Thanks.

@Rham If he just went around pretending to sell stuff just to check the price its technically Scamming. Since you are tricking people just so you may check the price of an item. Not truly selling it.

Anyways. Back on topic-

Almost all of the items you are looking for can be found selling at Nera Castle Channel 3. There is a seller that bulk sells all of those items with high evasion almost every day, his price are usually really high though. When I spot him next I will reply with a complete price check list for you.

:mellow:

@Thread starter -

last time I sell my gemini 12 eva is 7b

hathor 18eva is 2b+100%pcs, I dont know anymore how many is it . ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Well first you can check various things to find out the prices. Nera castle chan 3, various selling forums. But ill say the biggest determinate of all that gear is the person selling it. Some people jack the price of high eva stuff. 20 eva is high so that will be more expense, i think before i saw something with 20 eva for like 10 bil.

Also its just my opinion but rham you sound like you dislike clise in that post by mentioning in game things that have nothing to do with this matter.  

Well first you can check various things to find out the prices. Nera castle chan 3, various selling forums. But ill say the biggest determinate of all that gear is the person selling it. Some people jack the price of high eva stuff. 20 eva is high so that will be more expense, i think before i saw something with 20 eva for like 10 bil.

Also its just my opinion but rham you sound like you dislike clise in that post by mentioning in game things that have nothing to do with this matter.  

sorry for my act.

I couldn't control my temper, -_-

I did edit my post.

I even saw last time 19 eva kynee+13 selling at 15b :blink:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

OOT: I wonder why do they get -1... so I already giving +1 again  :wub:

some people really hate me.

well the question is somewhat answered anyway,

many andswered and I hope the Thread  Starter get it.

to avoid anymore hate or OOT post :P, 

Lock Thread.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1