Arch Ranger (Questions)

Mello Aliceღ

Question

Well , I'd never become an Archer before (not job) , for now I'm interest become an Archer (Elf) and going to be Arch Ranger , I've followed Arch Ranger guide , when my Lv 75 I choose Rune Walker ,but there are some ppl said to me that if I want to be Arch Ranger I should take Ranger job, so I decide to create another one ,y I meet others ppl who have different suggestions ,I should take Rune Walker ....(I'm not sure) I confused, well I wish there are some ppl (archer) here ,gonna help me, or just ppl who know much about these . yare yare .. sankyou senpai.  >,<b

7 answers to this question

• Game Master

Yeah, go Rune Walker, not Ranger. Ranger>Arch Ranger is pure path, the only thing that would benefit you going that path is job (vocational) passives. But since those don't work here, there's really no benefit to going that path.

Also, since this is not a guide, and it is indeed a question, Moved to the Questions section.

Ruffian job just help you leveling at scout for its crit. and maybe help you leveling from 20-40 with just 1 skill point when use dagger. (Wind breaking). Then scout. it get dagger and bow skill, and crit skill. no problem if you choose archer. then RW. rhis time you get WHISPERING buff which is really help for crit rate and damage. then AR xD.

Then what's better paths for elf? and Which stats should I fill up to?

Could you explain it to me , why did you suggested these paths for me?

@All : Sankyou for your responses anyway ....

The path is Ruffian->Scout->Rune Walker->Arch Ranger.

Rune walker have Whispering wind/Whispering fire/Whispering stream that will help u get more Crit & Crit Damage. Dont choose ranger,'cause its just like repeating ur skills.

And u can go full Str if u want to get more P.Atk, but I prefer to go full Dex,its for Crit Chance/Crit Damage/Eva/Strike.