Destroyer stat

One Of A Kind 종류의 하나 ☆

Question

15 answers to this question

VIT is good for leveling purposes so if you need a little more defense then go for VIT. Personally I think DEX is much better than STR because you can deal more of those high damage criticals that destroyers are known for. I have a level 120 full DEX destroyer that can deal 50k-70k crits. I would say use high str philos on your equips and go full dex sword-user destroyer

If you r on the way reaching lv 126. Go vit. Its not for defense purpose anymore , but more likely your HP capasity while do stunning AoE. And yes, if you like war, go for dex. Just put str on your equipment since its rare to get destro dex equipment

I must say it depends on your style of playing the class.

While having pure STR, you deal massive damage resulting to an instant win, though there is a matter of whoever gets to attack first. This is the reality of pure STR. 

The downside on being pure STR is being squishy. Because you concentrated on STR you would be low on VIT(HP,DEF) therefore being squishy because your survivability is low.

While having pure VIT, you would have great HP and Defense. For me there really isn't a downside for being VIT though 1 Hit K.O isn't assured.

But most of all, everything relies on EQUIPMENTS.

• Game Master

I must say it depends on your style of playing the class.

While having pure STR, you deal massive damage resulting to an instant win, though there is a matter of whoever gets to attack first. This is the reality of pure STR. 

The downside on being pure STR is being squishy. Because you concentrated on STR you would be low on VIT(HP,DEF) therefore being squishy because your survivability is low.

While having pure VIT, you would have great HP and Defense. For me there really isn't a downside for being VIT though 1 Hit K.O isn't assured.

But most of all, everything relies on EQUIPMENTS.

I have to disagree. Destroyers get really awesome crit damage, and if you don't have crits, you can't really follow up on that. If you go Dex, you get both crit rate and crit damage, which is really beneficial for Destroyers. It also gives you Strike, which will help in PVP. I think it's easier to make STR/patk equips than Dex, so there's always that.

Suppose you put it into STR and DEX for increased Damage & Critical Rate

...for VIT, well, why don't take phalanx instead of Knight? that would give you higher survivability from its Lvl 20 Heavy Armor Expertise

• Game Master

Suppose you put it into STR and DEX for increased Damage & Critical Rate

...for VIT, well, why don't take phalanx instead of Knight? that would give you higher survivability from its Lvl 20 Heavy Armor Expertise

If you did that, you would miss out on Solid Weapon. Knight still gives some pretty nice defense bonuses.

If you did that, you would miss out on Solid Weapon. Knight still gives some pretty nice defense bonuses.

IKR? my Destroyer used the phalanx path and it could Solo at NH alone :P

and btw, I think Solid Weapon isn't really that useful, as stated above, everything that matters here is Critical, not Attack Damage...Destroyer skills alone can make your P.Attack Imba

• Game Master

IKR? my Destroyer used the phalanx path and it could Solo at NH alone :P

and btw, I think Solid Weapon isn't really that useful, as stated above, everything that matters here is Critical, not Attack Damage...Destroyer skills alone can make your P.Attack Imba

True, but damage is damage. And defense is defense. I suppose it depends on the person, and what they want.