How to reach level 120 (For Voting/Donating)

OniAkuma

Question

12 answers to this question

• Game Master

Is this a question or do you plan on posting a guide?

Easiest way is to either create a tank or DPS (in my opinion). It's not always easy to get enough eva or pdef as a rogue, as much as everyone thinks otherwise. So what I did is make a tank and it was quite easy to get enough pdef. Then you can shout for a hitter, many of them do need a tank so you'll most likely get good offers. 

Second option, like I said, is to make a DPS, and then shout for a tank. I think more people are looking for tanks than hitters though, so you probably won't get as many offers if you do this.

It's slower with 2 people, but that's how I got started. Did NH with hitters and got enough money for decent equips. Now my Pally is good even in wars :P 

last week , my char just got lv up to 120 .

u need better deff to tank ( if u choose destroyer , it may has high damage and high deff . but max mana is problem ) . if u still keep gas run out , u should get some support ( such as cardinals / rune masters ) . cardinals has manablast to refuel some player & has mana transfer . while rune master are unique buffers that worth alot for party .

suggested monster to hunt :

nera harbor :

blue beard captain ( carefull , they can stun u & pulls u ) . these have bigger exp than other normal monsters in nera

boss to hunt : one eyed wookiss ( he has 1m amount of HP . i can even take him down even im lv 107 . u need sleep/stun skill to kill him )

nera grave :

flaccid foot man & dementors : they dealt low damages , but flaccids are capable enough to hold more damages than dementors , however

after lv 118 . their exp percent lowered ( including flaccid's exp )

tombstones & ghost knight : tombstones are resilient to AOE but dealt low damage . while ghost knight can make short work for 1k HP ( commonly he damages 250 HP )

fighter in wind : once they respawn first time at random channel ( sometimes , on other channel . wind fighter doesn't spawn ) , they respawn faster

than other bosses . its also a good way to farm medusa due to his fast respawn , but u still need carefull . his damages below 1k , making short work for 1k HP

its not recommended to hunt trentree , because of their heavy stunlocks . its also highly not recommended to face austere grand master ( when i fought him , he dealth 1k damages . crit damage will be 2k )

• Administrator

I dont get points for donating and I have a level 90

us there is a thread some where saying you do i believe

No. You don't need any level to donate.

If you donated and didn't get points you must click on the help button in our payments panel which is maintained by a 3rd party company that has a strong anti-fraud protection and can sometimes take up to two days to validate your payment and may reject it if it found anything suspicious, if you click help you will see all your transactions and if they were accepted, rejected or are still pending.

Make a goal, like collect 15-20b gold till u reach 120. Its alot easier to lvl up when ur not even focusing on leveling up, but on farming. Thats what i did, i leveled very easy while farming at NH and then started at graveyard, and BAM! Im 120.