Resolution Error

Cloud

Everytime i put the Resolution on Full screen it keeps Crashing and giving me D3dd error but when i use it on Windowed mode it's working just fine, the problem its small window. thanks for helping ! :)

Are you trying to open something else when it crashes? Honestly you didn't even give anyone a chance to answer and you say noone cares just because your'e in a bad mood about it with that attitude I will be suprised if anyone is willing to help you geez.

• Upvote 1

Any staff members can help ? ? 

This doesn't require any staff members to answer, this problem has been fixed many times. You need to use the search function and figure out the solutions for your problem. Have you even tried using the link I gave you?

This doesn't require any staff members to answer, this problem has been fixed many times. You need to use the search function and figure out the solutions for your problem. Have you even tried using the link I gave you?

Graphic card is up to date.

the link was not really helpful, and i've checked on my Drivers before i posted this thread.

That exactly. Also they are trying to help you. You dont need to show attitude towards those that are trying to help. And like it had been said above, have you tried using search? I dont think I have to even say it but the way you asked in your first post (more like your first sentence) sounds quite rude in a way.

How about you try this:

Post what exactly is happening to you. The error you mentioned occurred before, and a solution was proposed for some cases, as you can see in the link shown by Eon.

If the link was not helpful, try to explain better your problem.

What is your operating system?
Have you ever managed to play on full sceen, or it never worked?
Have you installed any programs that modified your directX or anything related with card drivers?

If you provide more information, it will be easyer for someone to give you any help, even if you want help from staff members.

Edit:

Just a quick update:

I have Celestia Luna installed on my laptop, running under windows 7, and I was experiencing this problem as well. I used the option to "solve compatibility problems", right clicking on the game icon.

I run the program in compatibility mode with windows XP (Service pack 2), and I was able to use full screen. I could use alt+tab to see the desktop, but it's resolution was the same as the resolution of the game. It got back to the normal, when I closed the game.

If that was your case, I wish I could help. Please, have more faith on the players, when they answer, they're just trying to help you.