dont waste your time on building a BT type

I_am_Gloomy_Indeed

Question

hiya i just wanna share some bad suggestions to those who play or wanna play a BT (Blade Taker) type. I have to say don't waste your time building up your BT in order to be dominating in PvP or GvG. You could say i already tried to find out BT weaknesses in PvP and GvG, but it turned out that BT has many weaknesses.

1. BT Full Str type

This BT type takes the 1st place because if the patk (physical attack) is high enough you can almost kill mage or fighter (except Rune Impact user) in one hit. Relying on critical rate also.

2. BT Full Vit type

Not so helpful because the casting speed of this BT type is the lowest of all BT type. You can defend yourself for a moment. Relying on poison, bleeding and burning to damage the target and using rage step and shield boomerang as the stunner techniques.

3. BT Full eva or strike type

The worst BT type, useless in PvP and GvG. Dont believe?? Try it your self. One shot from Rune Impact or Fearful Blow you die.

THIS EXCLUDES STEALTH SKILL because FIGHTER TYPE players will say HEY YOU NOOB USING STEALTH. Hahahaha.

Athough i am a high lvl BT, i would never suggest you to build your BT up, because BT is only good for farming only. Wanna dominating in PvP or GvG, you better make up on TM rather than BT. But anyways I LOVE BT hahaha.

17 answers to this question

BT's are good in Hunting/GW/PVP and so are TM's.

I think you just don't know how to use these TM/BT properly. I have a BT and its good at Pvp, RI and FB sometimes can't 1hit me (Unless it becomes crit) Lol. I damage them like 15-20k but there max hp is Just 8k-12k. So im trying to put some of vit stats, even though my damage goes down lets say it became 13k-17k It can still 1 hit them but when they hit me I have a higher chance of surviving cause of vit stats remember? Just an opinion dude.

Guest Ullr

LOL hahaha

all u need is high quality items :)

imba philo / high enchant / max rein

every class or jobs depend on their ITEMS :)

and level.

And the people who use it properly ;)