Which one is better?

sincheiser

Question

14 answers to this question

It depends what character u want to build. If u want char with good P.Atk or P.Def,so choose Human fighter.If u want char with good Crit rate or Crit damage, so choose Elf Rogue. And if u want char with good M.Atk or M.Def,choose Elf Mage.

Its because Human basic stats is more higher on STR & VIT. And Elf basic stats is more higher on INT,WIS,& DEX

elf ar = foil + jumpy buffs. less p atc. less hp 

human ar = faster casting and more ms. more p atc. more hp

There is not a "better" class it just depends what you like but going on stats id choose human AR. I have one around 120 and it can kill almost anyone in pvp no problem. 

• Game Master

The question is about ARs, stay on topic, please.

IMO, Humans are the best for PVP. Like others said, they have less buffs, and they do a lot of damage. Since the Admins plan on fixing job passives after the update, Assassin's passive will make you do a lot of damage, as well. More than worth it, with or without the job passives.

You can find good guides in the Guides section for either human or elf.

I read "Ar" as "Are" sorry q-q

In my opinion Elf AR would be best, because you get better buffs, way better compared to Human. Whispering wind level 6, Side Step and such. You get better MP regeneration also, so it will help when you are skill spamming. You get casting Foil to which can help out.

If it is true that job passives are getting fixed then that will change it up. We will have to see.

sorry sir rham can you delete my post in guides rogue? i post again im sorry

i want AR with have more damage and crit for war and what must i choose strike or eva or p.a?

already done.

Actually, if you want to hit non-eva characters you could go with p.a. Only for massive damage,

But if you want to hit all,

you should balance your strike/pa.

And also eva if you want.

And don't forget, having an RM is really helpful