Lower The Voting Level

Azeterix

I just wanted to suggest the voting level be lowered to a feasible number. Level 120 is a bit too high and all the prices for item shop items are increasing dramatically. Pukerian Scrolls have increased from 400 million to 600 million - 700 million. That and the amount of time it takes to get to level 120 as well as the money you need to get to keep your items updated to keep you from dying. After level 75 money is a big contender on whether you can get to 120 or not. I remember before the wipe I had a character with as much as 100m only, just by selling 100% scrolls. I couldn't farm at Nera Harbor because my equipment was too weak and the prices were so high. However the more scrolls I sold, the more gold I had and I was able to effectively farm in NH. All because of the gold.

I know the administrators said that vote points don't help the server in any way. This is true but I cannot donate for I don't have the money nor the permission to. How else am I going to be able to keep up with the rising prices other than painstakingly grind at Ghost Tree Swamp from level 88 - 94 getting 100k per kill. Plus potions is 1 million "tax" every time you run out of potions. So yeah I think the vote level should be lowered to at most 100 or 105.

I just want to hear feedback from the community and the administrative group on whether this may or may not be possible. Thanks.

I agreed about voting at level 120. it will helps the server (Celestia Luna) to avoid/minimize multiple voting. I also dont have money to donate and I'm new here.

If they lower the level required for voting, It's also unfair to us Newbie. Why? because, most of the multiple voters have a good equipments to make lvl 100 or 105 in just 1-2 days. I hope you understand my point.

Right now, my Treasure Hunter is lvl 95. I can kill some mobs at NH (mages and rouges) with only personal craft items. I can get some loots eventhough it takes time to fill my inventory. Thank you!

I see your point however those of us (me specifically) that always get to high levels such as 95 or even 100 for that matter are at a serious disadvantage because of the equipment. I'm going to go into a different matter and just say right now that crafting a full set of level 90 armor and a two handed level 90 sword is literally about 50m - 100m gold. I couldn't make that much from level 60 - 90!

If money is ur main problem to lvl up, why dont u follow most of Celestians here by firstly making a fast-bomber farming char like Entra, or TM?? They dont really need good equipment or armor since ur only focusing on fast-killing. U could reach 105 in a week or less. Then farm on NH.

If money is ur main problem to lvl up, why dont u follow most of Celestians here by firstly making a fast-bomber farming char like Entra, or TM?? They dont really need good equipment or armor since ur only focusing on fast-killing. U could reach 105 in a week or less. Then farm on NH.

A link to a guide would be helpful.

I think this is almost the same with what this thread is suggesting.

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21224-about-the-lvl-120-gap-for-voting/?hl=vote#entry228162

Like I said in that thread, Maybe up to lvl 105-110 can be good since 105-110 is not that very hard to reach but again, I think this would give multivoters advantage since 105-110 is fairly easy to reach, they would make 105-110+ chars and vote since it's fairly easy.

• Game Master

Yeah, it's been suggested multiple times before

A better suggestion to help newbies is one that was already suggested, more and better stuff in the level up boxes and more level up boxes in general, that one is more acceptable since we can make it all non-tradeable so people cannot abuse it and it is really to help new characters and players.

Also you do not get free points of any kind in official servers neither you get free potions, enchant scrolls, protection scrolls, exp scrolls, etc, etc, etc or 100x exp or 50x drop and I could keep going so gold points are a huge commodity and the level requirement to get them was raised because it was SEVERELY abused, you don't even know. Also if one really tries you can get to level 120 in a week, sure it's tedious and some people prefer to go slow and such, but just saying.

Keeping the voting level requirement at level 120 reduces the amount of Multi-Voters.

If we reduces the voting level to 105, the amount of multi-voters would drastically increase, completely obliterating the entire in-game economy. Prices for Pukerians would sky rocket to 1.8b each [inflation] maybe even higher! It only takes 3 hours to hit level 105 if you know what you are doing, people would be voting way to much.

1 person would have 50 accounts with level 105 characters and would be Voting like crazy, Pukerians would be Worthless, the prices will Sky Rocket to the ceiling along with everything else Gold Points can buy [Costumes ect...] This would then start affecting all other items since the In-game gold value will drop drastically, making the entire economy inflate. Thus every item would cost 2 Billion more gold, and it would take you even LONGER to get what you need.

It would not help support the game either, it renders everything worthless. People would stop buying Premium Points, and stop buying PD items. With no funding getting through to the game, It will start to decline. In a long term point of view.

I believe level 120 is fair.

It is not possible to reduce the level requirement.

It would beat the purpose. 

On another note.

Everyone starts from the bottom. We all worked our way to get higher levels, to get better gear, it all involves a little "Hard" work. Its not even work, just dedicate some of your time. If you put some time into it and stopped complaining, you would already be level 120 I am sure of it. If you can't reach level 120, then just don't vote. My highest character is 113 and I still Vote. Voting is not meant for only personal gain. Its to help the community. Beggars can't be choosers so show some appreciation that they are even giving you anything for voting. Don't ask them to change a gift that they are giving us.

Have problem with gear?

Ask someone to help you. Grind for gold. Grind bosses and sell drops. Become a DD "whore" [DD selling]. Fish. Create a guild or Join a guild. Ask a GM for help.

• Upvote 1

I also agree to vote on level 120. I thought it was a hard level to achieve, but if you focus on it, you can reach that level in a short time.

If we reduces the voting level to 105, the amount of multi-voters would drastically increase, completely obliterating the entire in-game economy. Prices for Pukerians would sky rocket to 1.8b each [inflation] maybe even higher! It only takes 3 hours to hit level 105 if you know what you are doing, people would be voting way to much.

1 person would have 50 accounts with level 105 characters and would be Voting like crazy, Pukerians would be Worthless, the prices will Sky Rocket to the ceiling along with everything else Gold Points can buy [Costumes ect...] This would then start affecting all other items since the In-game gold value will drop drastically, making the entire economy inflate. Thus every item would cost 2 Billion more gold, and it would take you even LONGER to get what you need.

I think the effect would be the contrary. More pukes available on the market will reduce their price, not raise it.

The side effect is that it will affect the fair voters, that will get low profit selling their items acquired with GP.

I also agree to vote on level 120. I thought it was a hard level to achieve, but if you focus on it, you can reach that level in a short time.

I think the effect would be the contrary. More pukes available on the market will reduce their price, not raise it.

The side effect is that it will affect the fair voters, that will get low profit selling their items acquired with GP.

The reason prices will go up is because of inflation. The value of in game gold would decrease because of so many multi-voters. So you would need more gold to get what you need. So $1.00 would now be worth $0.10 instead. Its called Inflation.

So Pukerians would jump to around 1.8b each.

So prices Will get much much higher. 

• Game Master

The reason prices will go up is because of inflation. The value of in game gold would decrease because of so many multi-voters. So you would need more gold to get what you need. So $1.00 would now be worth $0.10 instead. Its called Inflation.

So Pukerians would jump to around 1.8b each.

So prices Will get much much higher. 

Not necessarily. If people are multivoting, that means there will be lots of GP items in game, so there won't be as much need for them. Anything that isn't available in GP would go up, since yeah, gold value would decrease.