Cl Weddings!

кєℓℓу кαт

okie, so a friend wanted to get married ingame, it was really awkward but kinda cute because kuro was really shy

anyway here album of them getting married ^_^

Winter/Kuro Wedding

was surprising that after that wedding, JoveChuu and iiRain wanted wedding too

so we gots our "priest" from first wedding to do again, big thanks to him for doing it ^_^

here piccies from the Jove/Rain wedding :D

Jove/Rain Wedding

and of course an end piccy of all those that participated! :D

lkjNCpH.jpg

if you has any wedding piccies put them here! ^_^

• 1 month later...

okie so i know is old post, but dont wanna make new topic, but Zohor and Belyzel gots married today, only gots one pic i wanna post, but is enough ^_^

so was awkward at first, whispered individually and they both liked eachother, i told each of them that the other liked them and they hit it off, i only gots 2 piccies but they speak for themselves

congratulations to both of you <3

PoSnZaf.jpg

91uHWqd.jpg

i was priest for wedding because i likes doing it, if anyone wants priest for ingame wedding let me know ^_^

• Upvote 1

okie so i know is old post, but dont wanna make new topic, but Zohor and Belyzel gots married today, only gots one pic i wanna post, but is enough ^_^

so was awkward at first, whispered individually and they both liked eachother, i told each of them that the other liked them and they hit it off, i only gots 2 piccies but they speak for themselves

congratulations to both of you <3

PoSnZaf.jpg

91uHWqd.jpg

i was priest for wedding because i likes doing it, if anyone wants priest for ingame wedding let me know ^_^

wpN6DPe.jpg

The aftermath. .3.

• Upvote 1