Start Game Problem

Hunter0820

Question

So I finished the installment of the game and I'm in the option of the "Start Game" or "Exit Game". I clicked Start Game and it disappeared. I thought that it was just loading but 10 mins have passed so I try it again. I tried over and over again but nothings happening. There was an instance that my anti-virus program detected a trojan horse on opening the Game but it was settled by my anti-virus program. Is there any problems when there is a virus on opening the game? or is it I lack something that requires to open the game? Please Help me >.<

15 answers to this question

• Game Master

You should in everything that could block it. We have hundreds of players, I don't think they would be playing if we gave them a virus. I promise you the files are safe, it shows up as a false positive. So make sure nothing is blocking it.

Its not working. I uninstalled it and download it again. Before I Install it I put it in the exceptions of both AVG and Windows Firewall and its not working.I played this game 2 years before and still remember my account and its password but I uninstall it because I thought I dont want to play it anymore but looks whos here desperate to play it again.Also I've seen a "LUNA Client" when I ignored the trojan alert but when I clicked it an error occured and when I close that error it is gone.Ill try my best to have this game no matter what, and I need you guys to help an idiot like me >.<

• Administrator

It's because avg moves the client to quarantine, you will have to retrieve it from the virus vault, but if you ignored/closed the threat popup and then added the exception it should still be there, I know this because I also have avg.

• Upvote 1