[Fighter] Successful Sword Destroyer Human

Jaaay

destroyer have a lot of skill to focus.. which heavy weapon accuracy is not very important skill, if you want to save sp you may learn it if you max already all your important passive and active skill.. (heavy weapon accuracy max lvl10 +15strike)

All Rights Reserved

© COPYRIGHT PROTECTED

.stealing is illegal.

and then you realize...people can't still what doesn't belong to you in the first place.

destroyer have a lot of skill to focus.. which heavy weapon accuracy is not very important skill, if you want to save sp you may learn it if you max already all your important passive and active skill.. (heavy weapon accuracy max lvl10 +15strike)

it is for me because I'm always missing xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 10:09 PM, eshnider said:

Swordstorm is one hand only and you posted to use 2hand sword/axe and now my skill dont work? nice copy paste Zzzz

this is an Old Guide, on the old days, the Swords Storm is for Swords only
by any means is doesn't matter One-Handed Weapon or Two-Handed Weapon, as long as the weapon is Sword, we can used it.

but yes after big updates 2018, swords storm is changed to One-Handed Weapons only (you hate it? yes we hate it too...
please bring back Swords Storm to Swords only!!!)... *flee-time ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (")>

• Administrator
5 hours ago, Antoni77 said:

this is an Old Guide, on the old days, the Swords Storm is for Swords only
by any means is doesn't matter One-Handed Weapon or Two-Handed Weapon, as long as the weapon is Sword, we can used it.

but yes after big updates 2018, swords storm is changed to One-Handed Weapons only (you hate it? yes we hate it too...
please bring back Swords Storm to Swords only!!!)... *flee-time ( ( ( ( ( ( ( (")>

Getting all the good skills on sword at no cost is not not how it should be, it's imbalanced.
Let's review all the attack skills fighters get and to which type of weapon:

1-h skills 2-h skills no weapon skills
8 (2 AoE, 6 single) 9 (1 AoE, 8 single) 4 (1 AoE, 3 single)
Windy Slash
Strike Attack
Boost Light Sword
Bloody Sky
Sword Storm

Rage Sword
Fearful Massacre
Dual Blow
Crash Blow
Bleeding Blow
Uppercut
Boost Heavy Sword
Wheel Wind
Flame Smash
Earth Wave
Fearful Blow
Cruel Sword
Body Check
Rune Impact
Holy Avenger
Holy Strike

Weapon type restriction only, there's no 1-h or 2-h restriction on these skills.

Sword skills Axe skills Mace skills
3 (1 AoE, 2 single) 0 (0 AoE, 0 single) 0 (0 AoE, 0 single)
Sonic Boom
Double Sonic Blast
Spinning Sword

The change should be to remove sword storm and replace it with lower levels of spinning sword and increase the level of spinning sword for swordmaster path jobs instead.

• Like 2

oh yeah, I never do math of Level skills damages... stupid me... >w<
my very deep apologize Oranges... >w<
(anyway, Fighter also have Shield Attack Skills) :)
-Blunt Shield (from Guard)
-Shield Edge (from Infrantryman)
-Doom Burst (AoE, from Knight)
-Shield Charge (AoE, from Phalanx)
-Shield Punch (AoE, from Magnus)

with One-Handed Weapons + Shield, we have good enough AoE skills too... 'w' /
(wait a minutes, why I am discussing about Shield Attack Skills on Destroyer's Topic?)... *flee again ( ( ( ( ( ( (")> 

Edited by Antoni77

• Administrator

You requested it be brought back to sword only, there are already too many sword only skills. I would consider making it no-weapon requirement but not sword-only.

• Like 2

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/22/2022 at 5:54 PM, Xeza said:

Sir, i am a newbie and i am following ur guide. i wanna ask u. what lvl max you mean in fighter, and warrior?

lets take example skill uppercut, how lvl u up to it?

This guide is outdated and there are better paths now due to reintroduction of job passive skills, Also, with skill levels, only take skills you will want to retain until late game if you don't have funds for a reskill. Say for example you want to take uppercut, it's okay to max it out since you'd be using it's lvl 11 evolved aoe Skill [Earthquake] later on. Although managing Skill Points early on will be a bit tricky. I'd say learn all the necessary skills at lvl 1 then increase them as you like when you gain more SP

• 10 months later...