Xilfer-Ω

A Few Questions :d

Q1: Which would be better for farming in NH between SA and Necro, and what build; INT or VIT? (I have +12 g.set [p]int/vit)

Q2: Between BT and Entra, which would be more ideal for NH, which can kill faster?

Q3: Is there a penalty to my skills if I level down? ex.(I level my character to 125 to get higher level of skill, then level down to 109)

I have a level 109 entra for farming NH but im not satisfied with it, so im plannin on making a new farmer. I hope that you guys can help me with this questions that is running in my mind right now, thanks in advance :D

Q1 : SA, cuz SA have more crit than necro, about build u can follow this guide

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/6534-bios-magical-critical-tank/

Q2 : even BT can kill faster, u better use entra because entra have higher lv of extortion skill,

Q3 : probably, i never try it

--use rune walker-entra

--stay at lv 105

--use sekhmet [p]eva 10+ and draupnir ring [p]eva or HC

--any earring [p]eva 10+

--G.set [p]str

--AK+12 [p]str

--helm of desire [p]eva or str

• Downvote 1

Q1 : SA, cuz SA have more crit than necro, about build u can follow this guide

http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/6534-bios-magical-critical-tank/

Q2 : even BT can kill faster, u better use entra because entra have higher lv of extortion skill,

Q3 : probaly, i never try it

--use rune walker-entra

--stay at lv 105

--use sekhmet [p]eva 10+ and draupnir ring [p]eva or HC

--any earring [p]eva 10+

--G.set [p]str

--AK+12 [p]str

--helm of desire [p]eva or str

why sekhmet? would 2 hathor be better? my entra has 304 dodge at the moment, and i dont feel the effect of extortion skill that much. hmm i envy the BTs that are farming that can OHKO monsters >.< 

would 2 hathor be better? i don't think so

1x sekhmet reduce ur vit -20 but raise ur str +9, since ur entra is eva type, vit - 20 is not a big problem right..??

1x draupnir ring, the effect of draupnir ring : raise ur drop rate 5% + helm of desire : drop rate 5% + extortion skill drop rate 45% = total drop rate 55%, use those 3, it takes less than 1 hour to fill my warehouse and bags, without those thing it takes more longer

ahh i see, tnx man :D so entra is still the best for farming.

How much does HoD cost and Draup, oh btw can i use 2pcs Draup instead of 1 sekh?

Of course u can always 2 draupnirs but the effect wont be added. Still 5%. Just like phantasmal.
I dont really know bout the costs though..