[Fighter] Successful Dual Sword SwordMaster Human/Elf

Jaaay

I have taken wrong Passive and Wrong Stats

Should I Reskill and Restat after 105?

I have Taken Sword and DEX stat

it depends on you. if its hard to becomde dex. change it to vit? and what race are you? i think you'r human. and what passive you got wrong learn?

• Upvote 1

I have accidently learn Sword Rapidity which is waste of SP and there's a skill I accidentally learned

and should I use axe? I'm using my Muramasa(correct me if I'm wrong)

well what lvl are you? if you already use sword then its ok.. at lvl 120+ u have much of sp. which is dont need to reskill even if u use two hands at

1st. that my experience when i make my sm human.. i start use dual at lvl 125.. all you just need to do is do more lvlng until 130. or 130+. and

132 is the max lvl for max dualwielding then.. about your stats you are dex right? try to use h.set vit and chival if u have. and use RM buffs for

damage? or find partner to do lvlng.. but vit is better so you can tank and solo lvlng.. solo lvlng = much faster instead have partner but its bored :D

.. up to you jsut do restat if u want .. and use craft sword..

• Upvote 1

should I use CB set or HB set? I have seen that HB set is decreasing P.deff

Use HB-Set ofc.. HB-Set is good for your job Hitter.. it will adds ur p.a/critdamge/critrate.. while CB-Set is Good for Job Tank and using Shield :3

• Upvote 1

why not axe instead of sword?

its better sword for SwordMaster why?..

for Human lvl.4 RagerBurst 21%Critdage < Sword Only, lvl.20 AxeMortality 10%critdamge and little Critrate < Axe Only.. 

for Elf lvl.15 SwordTraining, lvl.10 SwordAccuracy +10strike,  lvl.20 SwordRapidity 21%AttackSpeed < Sword only, lvl.10 AxeTraining and lvl10AxeMortality 5%Critdamge and little Critrate < Axe only

as you can see. human have more CritDamge if you use Sword. Elf is more p.a, strike, AttackSpeed. 

cutlass and steno XD

anyway, i ever try use Steno + steno, but set effect just active for one steno not both, so i recommended for use steno + cutlass for get 2 effect from both. like AK + AK too, just active for one AK not both. just try it for use cutlass + cutlass.

well shield Edge is powerful too

maybe yes if its powerful. , but :

1. SB + DSB is enough to kill. not so long delay

2. blunt shield can be used to fill delay time.

3. shield edge is melee . not range type.

4. i prefer max sword rapidity+enchance hp if i have SP left before 133. :3

well shield Edge is powerful too

if you insist to use Shield Edge, just Learn as level 1 (don't max it)...

is really Low MP Consumption Skill with good damage :)

(same case for Body Check)

does 1h training works in Dual?

1 Handed are not works on Dual since the "Logic" is you use more than 1 weapon and is so called Dual Wield :)

later on Luna Plus is Updated that 1 Handed Training worked on Dual Wield since almost all skills that can be used on Dual is from One-Handed Skills (because is too much Skills are deleted on Luna Plus too) XD

question:

I have 114 SM human VIT Stats STR Items but I still have low p deff I only get 3.2k deff with RM I don't use HB. Set yet I only use LB Neck(I don't have enough gold to buy Chival yet) I only go DD for fast lvling with 140% exps

what should I do to increase my p deff?

question:

I have 114 SM human VIT Stats STR Items but I still have low p deff I only get 3.2k deff with RM I don't use HB. Set yet I only use LB Neck(I don't have enough gold to buy Chival yet) I only go DD for fast lvling with 140% exps

what should I do to increase my p deff?

why you need to increase ur p.def? for lvlng? hmm.. why u dont try to find partner tanker? :3

• 2 weeks later...