[Rogue] Best Job For Farming Gold In Nera Harbor. Elf / Human Entrapper

Jaaay

Well yes, there is no Rapid Slashing for Archers. You will get the skill on the next job in the said path.

Yeah, I'm kinda realizing this. I'm not sure if it was a mistake to go archer or if I should remake the character and start from scratch. Not like it takes more than an hour or so of grinding to hit 60 again. >->

Yeah, I'm kinda realizing this. I'm not sure if it was a mistake to go archer or if I should remake the character and start from scratch. Not like it takes more than an hour or so of grinding to hit 60 again. >->

please be Patient :)

when you reach level 75 and change job to Treasure Hunter, it will be easy Hunting and Leveling again :)

Update,, you only have 2 skill for attack from path Ruffian to Archer.. for your aoe windbreaking and for singlehit duskslashing.. 

please be Patient :)

when you reach level 75 and change job to Treasure Hunter, it will be easy Hunting and Leveling again :)

correction, entrapper will not use path treasure hunter.. RuneWalker/Assasin instead :D

update.. you only have 2skill for attack from path Ruffian to Archer windbreaking for aoe and Duskslashing for single hit..

• 3 weeks later...

they say at 100-105 it's faster to get loots?? 

some say 97-104 is much better

Question >> Which is better? xD 100-105 or 97-104? 

its just the same sir.. on video below in just 4mins i got fullbag at lvl 105.. if you realy want to loot faster try to develop your items for your entrapper, atleast you can kill in just 1hit? or use RM buffs..

its just the same sir.. on video below in just 4mins i got fullbag at lvl 105.. if you realy want to loot faster try to develop your items for your entrapper, atleast you can kill in just 1hit? or use RM buffs..

thank you sir :D may i know what guild you're in ??

question also .. some farmers use helm of helios why??

they use helm of helios for ms. helios have 11str and 64ms, and building ms is much better so you would be able to catch stun. 

owwww ... so that's why ... what is the max philo of ms in helm of helios?? 

and how much is it ?? 

owwww ... so that's why ... what is the max philo of ms in helm of helios?? 

and how much is it ?? 

Philo is infinite but one stat of ms can be up to 15, I suppose. A clean helios may costs around 800m, whereas one with ms philoed is around 1b~

• 3 months later...
On 8/20/2016 at 0:20 AM, Elafris said:

do you guys know how to dd on your own? dual login? is it still working? I think other players don't do dd anymore with others.

It works fine.

12 hours ago, Elafris said:

Hi,

Can anyone add the prices info for the needed equips? For us beginners to have an idea on which is overpriced and which is good price. Thank you!

Costumes

Crit slime = 2b-2.3b || STR glasses = 1.8-2b || Bachelor p.a = 8b-9b || BWL suit = 7b-7.5b

Panda glove = 1.3b-1.4b || Panda boots = 1.8b-2b || Phixus 19str = ~10b; 19agi = 5b; 90 Crit = 8b++

Equips (Prices are for +7)

Kynee 12eva = ~1b (+7)  ||  Bane of desire 10eva = 5b++

G.armor 12+eva = ~750m || G.glove [c]str24 [p]eva12+ = ~3.5b || G.boots [p]12+eva = ~750m

Chival +19p.a = ~28b || Regulus /Hercules band +19p.a = ~7.5b (not sure about this one)

Hathor 19+p.a = 3b-20b ; 12eva = ~700m || Draupnir (optional) = ~5b clean

Flickering  19+p.a = 3b-10b ; 10eva = ~800m

Fierce DS/DS weapon 19+p.a = 14b-30b

Aias = 40m clean ; ~4.5b (+12) || Aenea = 2.5b clean ; ~7b (+12)

AK+12 eva12 [r]pa30 = ~6.5b

On 8/24/2016 at 0:41 PM, vinrusher said:

It works fine.

Costumes

Crit slime = 2b-2.3b || STR glasses = 1.8-2b || Bachelor p.a = 8b-9b || BWL suit = 7b-7.5b

Panda glove = 1.3b-1.4b || Panda boots = 1.8b-2b || Phixus 19str = ~10b; 19agi = 5b; 90 Crit = 8b++

Equips (Prices are for +7)

Kynee 12eva = ~1b (+7)  ||  Bane of desire 10eva = 5b++

G.armor 12+eva = ~750m || G.glove [c]str24 [p]eva12+ = ~3.5b || G.boots [p]12+eva = ~750m

Chival +19p.a = ~28b || Regulus /Hercules band +19p.a = ~7.5b (not sure about this one)

Hathor 19+p.a = 3b-20b ; 12eva = ~700m || Draupnir (optional) = ~5b clean

Flickering  19+p.a = 3b-10b ; 10eva = ~800m

Fierce DS/DS weapon 19+p.a = 14b-30b

Aias = 40m clean ; ~4.5b (+12) || Aenea = 2.5b clean ; ~7b (+12)

AK+12 eva12 [r]pa30 = ~6.5b

thank you, do you know how to dd your own? using two accounts? or two character?

21 hours ago, koecink said:

is it ok, if i max out the hunter smoke skill ?

and what affects the dps of hunter blast and hunter smoke, is it escalated by just increasing the skill level or from str or dex stat ?

thanks

dps damages only will affected by Skill Level :)

12 hours ago, Elafris said:

thank you, do you know how to dd your own? using two accounts? or two character?

to DD solo, of course you need another account (make sure they have same Age or around that Age, if the Age is too far, you cannot do a DD) :)

• 3 months later...

I made a PURE STR human entrapper and it's good because of high PATK.

I'm currently making a PURE DEX elf entrapper and I just hit 75. I can see already the difference and I can say Human is better.

Human = High PATK, Predator skill and another aoe skill: Shadow Spin
Elf = Higher Crit Rate, EVA, Buffs but lower PATK and needless to say, I THINK I WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO HIT 105 BECAUSE OF ONLY 1 AOE SKILL: WINDBREAKING

6 hours ago, tony119 said:

I made a PURE STR human entrapper and it's good because of high PATK.

I'm currently making a PURE DEX elf entrapper and I just hit 75. I can see already the difference and I can say Human is better.

Human = High PATK, Predator skill and another aoe skill: Shadow Spin
Elf = Higher Crit Rate, EVA, Buffs but lower PATK and needless to say, I THINK I WILL HAVE A HARD TIME TO HIT 105 BECAUSE OF ONLY 1 AOE SKILL: WINDBREAKING

u don't have to start out with dex u can do the same and put all stats to str at the beginning and just reset later

in leveling, u have to understand that u level both of them in completely different ways the skill set they each have are telling you that,

that is if you are lacking in aoe with elf it's automatic that you have stick with 1v1 skills which isn't so bad considering rogues are quick in killing, aoe will then just be complimentary like use it as your bailout when u get mobbed by aggro,

vice versa aoe would be main for you with human then 1v1 skill will be complementary when one or two in the mob veered away

• 6 months later...

This guide was a succes to me :) For newbies, I suggest you go the elf entrapper path. Why? Because it's easy to build the required eva/pdeff for farming in NH when you are an elf..

How do I know?? I tested it :)

I have both human and elf, tested them with same gears and buffs (destro and rm buffs) and with the gears I have (yeah, my gears not really good, i dont even have chival), my human entrapper suffers to kill the mobs at NH lol.. While my elf just kills them effortlessly :) I'm not saying that you can't be a good human entrapper.. What I'm just saying is that elf entrapper doesn't need amazing equips to 1 hit those mobs at NH, thus making them easier (and cheaper) to build if you're a newbie ;)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 7/17/2017 at 3:18 PM, dimjul said:

i want to ask, how bout elf entrap going full str, butt the equip eva and dex stat? it is worth or no? 

if u going to grind at NH forever, it is better to go full str, on all equipment to, at the cost of no EVA at all, and slightly higher average crit. meaning u will going to brute force them all and takes all damage head on. around 3.4k pdef should be enough with +100 HP Regen will keep u alive , and 5k patk with 1.3k crit should do the kills.

• 3 months later...