Just Suggest!

Arkiens

Hi,

like the title say im suggesting to the server and most of u know i dont play this game anymore,just waiting for the community to recruit staff.

Suggestion Number 1=Update this luna to PLUS system.

Why need to update this luna??its already good.

=Nope,if u dont have any update many people will quit this game because no update.

Suggestion Number 2=Leveling

~Make the EXP rate higher so players can level faster3.gif

~Higher Level is 150

Suggestion Number 3=Costume

~Design new costume .

Suggestion Number 4=Dual Client

~Please Block  dual client to avoid scammer use their tactics.

FORUM:

~Make the Shoutbox so its easy to ask something

~Add new Emotion to forum 8.gif

I think thats all my suggestions hope this accept:D.

Edited by Arkiens
  • Downvote 1

1. Luna Plus = A big no

-> Celestia Luna will have some Plus features but not all. It's everyone's choice whether to keep playing to not.

2. EXP rate is already high enough.

-> Leveling here is already fast, how much higher do you want?

3. Costumes are coming in the update, correct me if I'm wrong.

as for the rest, merrrr not so sure.

Hi,

like the title say im suggesting to the server and most of u know i dont play this game anymore,just waiting for the community to recruit staff.

Suggestion Number 1=Update this luna to PLUS system.

Why need to update this luna??its already good.

=Nope,if u dont have any update many people will quit this game because no update.

Suggestion Number 2=Leveling

~Make the EXP rate higher so players can level faster3.gif

~Higher Level is 150

Suggestion Number 3=Costume

~Design new costume .

Suggestion Number 4=Dual Client

~Please Block  dual client to avoid scammer use their tactics.

FORUM:

~Make the Shoutbox so its easy to ask something

~Add new Emotion to forum 8.gif

I think thats all my suggestions hope this accept:D.

1. That has already been suggested and the answer will always stay the same. CL is a classic luna and it probably will stay that way. Also, there is a big update that is coming if you haven't noticed yet.

2. From my perspective, the rate is fine as it is.

3. Just wait for the update. It has also been suggested numerous times.

4. Lastly, I don't find anything wrong with dual client. That is just silly. Blocking/not allowing something just because of few people; ruining it for everyone else. We can just simply ban them if they're reported/caught instead of not allowing them.

I have no comments for the forum suggestions though.

• Upvote 1

• Game Master

You must not come on the forums often? All of these suggestions have been addressed multiple times.

1. This, especially, has been a popular choice of topic. And each time, we've stated that we won't be upgrading to Plus. We'll have maps and costumes and such, but the system itself plus the mounts and possibly even the pets are a no-go. 

2. It's supposed to be an actual achievement to hit 150, the rates make it hard but not too hard. You have to work toward it, put time and effort into it. You'll get there eventually, just like anyone else who works for it. 

3. Like stated above, there will be new ones. If you haven't already checked out Orange's thread about the update in the Announcement section, you should probably do so.

4. Dual clienting is allowed because we can trace accounts to a single person if need be. Many people have been banned for abusing the ability to use multiple clients already, it really isn't a huge problem.

• Administrator

Hi,

We just recruited new staff members not long ago and the applications were open to everybody, so until the next recruitment will be a long time.

Hi,

i dont play this game anymore,just waiting for the community to recruit staff.

^ --> I laugh at this part.

<- Don't get hope you'll be accepted by what you had said if you plan on applying.

Now I know how patient the staffs on handling repeated post/threads, too bad I don't have that.

• Upvote 1

You don't play anymore! Go Away~!

I am sure everyone else already told you why most of your suggestions would not work, and why.

I just wanted to say pretty much what Rham said. Your chances of getting accepted kinda go down if you don't even play the game silly. :rolleyes: