Arch Ranger Paths

AbdullahX

Question

I know there are a lot of guides in the forums for an elf arch ranger but i was wondering which is the best path to making one and why? All of the guides seem to have different paths and it makes me somewhat confused. If i could get an answer from an experienced player that'd be much appreciated, thanks in advance

AbdullahX

P.S: Searched the forums and didn't get a satisfying answer

14 answers to this question

There are so many different paths to reach Arch Ranger. It depends on what you prefer. I suggest trying 2 of the main path guides of the forums and decide for yourself which one works best for you.

Honestly, I prefer pure path characters because I like straight up str stats. High damage.

Others like there evasion and buffs.

Some of the more rogue experienced players may have there own thoughts for you. 

Elf AR :

Ruffian -> Scout -> Treasure Hunter -> AR

Ruffian to help you leveling to TH,

Scout to give you a minimum lvl of Whispering wind, side step.

TH let you stealth (since other path didnt give stealth) and the best BOMB skill + exortion. (the range increased from AR passive)

AR. (you know what to do.

I prefer the path: Rogue⇨ Voyager⇨ Archer⇨ Rune Walker⇨ Arch Ranger

It's for Elf.

It will be:

Attack:3%

Critical Damage:1%

Evasion:3

Mp Regen:12

Attack Speed:6%

So the attack speed is high, and the monster could be killed fastly :mellow:

Yeah, this is the path im trying right now, thanks for the info.

• Game Master

back in my day we would experiment with the paths ourselves to find what worked best for us, Not rely on other people to do the work for us lol 

Some might consider that a waste of time when we all know the way he can do things right the first time.

Also I don't suggest you go TH, it's good for leveling, but you'll get fine AoEs at 105. If you go elf, I'd say do Archer>Rune Walker. And if you go human, use daggers up until 105 (reskill at that point), and you would go Archer>Assassin. You'll have ONE less AoE - is it really worth the one AoE? - but have better crits/evasion/damage/all that stuff.

Some might consider that a waste of time when we all know the way he can do things right the first time.

Also I don't suggest you go TH, it's good for leveling, but you'll get fine AoEs at 105. If you go elf, I'd say do Archer>Rune Walker. And if you go human, use daggers up until 105 (reskill at that point), and you would go Archer>Assassin. You'll have ONE less AoE - is it really worth the one AoE? - but have better crits/evasion/damage/all that stuff.

As you say, yes i do want to do everything right for the first time and get the best possible result. going TH is bad? i see, then i'll stick with my current path, the archer to rune walker, thanks for the info. Going human might be interesing too..

Elven paths are usually more for crit rate/evasion/party buffs. Human ARs are more so PVP driven, they get more patk/crit damage and have better self buffs.

So Human AR's have a harder time mobbing than elven ones?

Yes. Even you try with dagger 1st then with bow at 105. With 2 AoE, but lack of range. Getting harder if you try just with bow, weak AoE.

I dunno if the "rapid attack" give significant result or not. That skill is the most reason why going human AR

Yes. Even you try with dagger 1st then with bow at 105. With 2 AoE, but lack of range. Getting harder if you try just with bow, weak AoE.

I dunno if the "rapid attack" give significant result or not. That skill is the most reason why going human AR

Ah i see, thanks for the info. I spend most of my time mobbing, so from what i have read here making an elven AR suits me best.