Hello To Everyone.

Nongzsky

Hi to all, I just want to say to hello everyone.

Well basically I am new here, just starting to download the game, I played Luna Online before sadly the server was not that successful, it seems that commercial servers are no longer the thing anymore.

I was looking for a game to play since I have the time now to play again, and i came across CL, and what struck me most is the donate system which makes use of different mediums and that the "game will always be here".

I also have the "impression", since i have not started to play yet, that the game is balanced even though there is a donation system.

I hope to have good friends in this game and have a fun and enjoyable experience.

Now, would you guys excuse me, I need to read the rules governing this game so to avoid accidentally breaking any of them.

Good day to you all :D 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Hello~ Welcome to CL!

Hope you enjoy the game~

& later, you may want to join "Melancholic" guild, it's a nice guild with nice peoples, me especially/? XD

yes i would love to join your guild, It reminds me of a game i played before, same name :D with nice people also. 

what is your IGN by the way?

• Upvote 1

Welcome to Celestia Luna, hope you find the server to your liking.

If you ever need help with something or a little assistance feel free to whisper me Clise

have fun and good luck.

well its been all good experiences here so far, well if you mean by assistance is held in leveling, i might take you up on that :D

• 2 months later...