Real Money/stuff Trading

Fortune

RMT has now stepped up to whole new level XD

1466239_591078534296290_1680395427_n.jpg

So, he is basically trading his gold in exchange for automotif parts for his motorcycle...

yeah rmt is getting a little silly now, in a few months we gonna have people buying cars with ingame gold

and who actually has 150b? :lol:

Maybe this should be called RIT(Real Item Trading) or RPT(Real Part Trading). Would they really give up their vehicle/s for in-game items? That's really a next level.

RMT has now stepped up to whole new level XD

1466239_591078534296290_1680395427_n.jpg

So, he is basically trading his gold in exchange for automotif parts for his motorcycle...

This is just plain wrong O.o

Or maybe I could trade my Mitsubishi Montero for 500b or my Toyota Corolla 1990 for 300b :P why don't people just donate to the game. They can get gold the legit way and help the game owners.   

900b  :rolleyes:

399494_3340593004572_107043835_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

This is just plain wrong O.o

Or maybe I could trade my Mitsubishi Montero for 500b or my Toyota Corolla 1990 for 300b :P why don't people just donate to the game. They can get gold the legit way and help the game owners.   

900b  :rolleyes:

399494_3340593004572_107043835_n.jpg

Loooooooooool! I feel like someone would sell or trade their cars for in game gold sooner or later(I know you're not gonna do it Nongzter). XD

Edit: I wonder how much will they sell their BMW or Mercedes-Benz for gold? XD

Loooooooooool! I feel like someone would sell or trade their cars for in game gold sooner or later(I know you're not gonna do it Nongzter). XD

Edit: I wonder how much will they sell their BMW or Mercedes-Benz for gold? XD

Never! :D I would just donate to get gold, specially now that I'm just starting, gold is hard to get, so I will just donate and sell the items to get gold woot~~

• Upvote 1

Never! :D I would just donate to get gold, specially now that I'm just starting, gold is hard to get, so I will just donate and sell the items to get gold woot~~

I wouldn't be surprised if I see some people selling their houses for gold or in game items. XD

• 2 weeks later...

I am the one who will buy a great item to create an amazing character with all of my gold.

but when I haven't gold enough, I won't trade my real money/equipment for a gold.

Just donate ---> buying Item mall --->sell in gold ( this is the way to get more gold :) )

I wish that the event for donate will be more created for me....ahaha :wub: