Light Armor On Swordmaster Aka Eva Swordmaster?

AbdullahX

Question

Just a while ago, when i was hanging out in alker harbor minding my own business, suddenly a swordmaster wearing a Gardener's set and a KOD passes by. Both KOD and Gardener's set are used for eva or rogues or mages, i thought to myself but i never saw a fighter wear one until now. My question is, do people really use light armor on swordmasters? If they do is it good? If it is can you tell me the path to becoming one (just the class job path and stats)? Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

• Administrator

It would be useless for a swordmaster because you have no passives for it, it would be a waste for you, you would lose armor and gain nothing, if you want eva make a plate set with eva. rogues and mages have passives that give great advantage when they wear leather armor, mages not so much.

It would be useless for a swordmaster because you have no passives for it, it would be a waste for you, you would lose armor and gain nothing, if you want eva make a plate set with eva. rogues and mages have passives that give great advantage when they wear leather armor, mages not so much.

Dunno. its very rare. At least, the people will try to get 5% pa from Holy armor than from a gardener.

Ah so it is not good after all. I see that going heavy armor is the best way to go, thanks for the info.