Rage Burst Facts

SwitCake

RageBurst is a Destroyer Skill that increases Crit Damage, but it is not mentioned whether it increases Crit damage when wielding a sword or axe.

There are many speculations before that RageBurst works with Axe and some says that it is a sword only skill.

Thus, I conducted this experiment to show how RageBurst really works.

Here Goes....

In this Experiment I used:

* Lv 80 Character

* Job: Knight ( RageBurst from Mercenary Job )

* Same Items, Stats and Skills ( except for RageBurst and d Weapons )

* Weapons: Both are Lv 75 Weapons ( Sword and Axe ) bought from NPC ( enchant to +7 to further emphasize damage difference )

* Monster: Slime ( cos they are so cute :D )

Experiment Data:

AXE:

Without RageBurst:

NoRageBurstAxe1

NoRageBurstAxe2

NoRageBurstAxe3

NoRageBurstAxe4

NoRageBurstAxe5

Max Damage: 5161

Min Damage: 4770

With RageBurst:

RageBurstAxe1

RageBurstAxe2

RageBurstAxe3

RageBurstAxe4

RageBurstAxe5

Max Damage: 5211

Min Damage: 4752

SWORD:

Without RageBurst:

NoRageBurstSword1

NoRageBurstSword2

NoRageBurstSword3

NoRageBurstSword4

NoRageBurstSword5

Max Damage: 5099

Min Damage: 4566

With RageBurst:

RageBurstSword1

RageBurstSword2

RageBurstSword3

RageBurstSword4

RageBurstSword5

Max Damage: 6296

Min Damage: 5673

Conclusion:

Based on the Data that I presented, it is evident that when wielding Axe, with or without RageBurst, your damage output is almost the same.

While when wielding Sword, the difference in damage is more visible ( about 1k damage diff between the minimum and maximum damage ).

Thus we can say that RageBurst is a Sword only skill, we still dont know if this is just a bug or if RageBurst is made this way from d start.

Thats All for this Experiment...

Tnx For Reading and I Hope this Guide enlightened us about This RageBurst Thing... :lol:

• Upvote 7

Oh... U forgot to test Mace.. LoL..

Totally forgot about that... sorry...

Ill do that if I have some free time...

lol, rage burst was established long ago as sword only, but this will prove to those who didnt know/didnt believ, +1 for for showing us the results

Im Glad I could Help... And I hope that this would help others ( especially new players )

to understand how RageBurst works...

hehehehe yeah Rage Burst is for critical damage for only Sword type...

this is the fact and maybe become a reason why the creator team of Luna create Rage Burst as Passive skill for Sword

if you're use Axe at Mercenary/ Gladiator/ Destroyer you have Axe Mortality to raise up you're Critical Rate and Damages of Critical...

if you're use Sword then for Raise up your Critical Damage is use Rage Burst as alternative...

awesome fact and reason, right?

• 3 weeks later...

I want to Use Dragon Slayer from long time ago. But i want +13, it must be so Expensive ( due to hard to find the seller )

So i use only +13 Dominator

What u have to catch eye on is Sword with rage burst gives more damage, faster Attack speed, More Strike, but lower crit rate

* put SP on sword accuracy too. Sword have faster attack speed and sword rapidity gives more

ANYONE have +13 Dragon Slayer please note me

• Upvote 2

Surprisingly, even the official sererv did not know about rage burst being only for swords until reports came in and a GM ended up testing it, they had to change the skill description once they figured out it was swords only, so either the creator forgot to mention it or it was lost in the translation of the game

yeah Inugami... I also looking for that Two Handed Sword lvl115 "Dragon Slayer" (don't be surprised okay)

I have that Dragon Slayer but is craft DEX 23 and still Plus 7

what I want is Dragon Slayer with craft STR 23 or more and plus 12

anyone have it? I mean for "FREE"... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and Globalty... anyway Celestia is Private Server of Luna Alpha Game, this is the most first version of Luna Online

so don't be surprised if you get weird of some skills on this game, but not weird at all... ^^

and if you have skill(s) with weird work, can't be used, or seems bug... just say this :

"yaelah namanya juga Luna Alpha" <<this one is Indo don't mention it okay... LOL, my bad ^^ what I mean is :

"Ouch this is Luna Alpha anyway..." LOL

Its still easier for looking +13 Dominator cheap (mine only 700m ^^ )

If the rumour about rage burst better than axe mortality. Maybe many players will make it.

*Bang anton kalo udah dibuat +12 aku mau beli yah philo in aja strike atau crit. Buat Craft dex cocok

translated

Mr. Anton. After you upgrade yours to be +12. I wanna buy it. Seems better philo it to get opti Strike or Crit. Coz that one is Dex Crafted may better

• Upvote 1

• 10 months later...
  • 1 year later...

yeah Inugami... I also looking for that Two Handed Sword lvl115 "Dragon Slayer" (don't be surprised okay)

I have that Dragon Slayer but is craft DEX 23 and still Plus 7

what I want is Dragon Slayer with craft STR 23 or more and plus 12

anyone have it? I mean for "FREE"... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

and Globalty... anyway Celestia is Private Server of Luna Alpha Game, this is the most first version of Luna Online

so don't be surprised if you get weird of some skills on this game, but not weird at all... ^^

and if you have skill(s) with weird work, can't be used, or seems bug... just say this :

"yaelah namanya juga Luna Alpha" <<this one is Indo don't mention it okay... LOL, my bad ^^ what I mean is :

"Ouch this is Luna Alpha anyway..." LOL

Antoni77 i have DS crafy str 30 and philo 22.8 but not for free ^^ 24 craft clean is around 300m