Think About Newbie

GodRealz

Hi there ,,

In the game there is a new player and old player, the old player have everything such a thing like good items and the new player (not old player with new account) is really dont have anything, then when the new player need items from old player, the player gave the buyer with high price beacause they think the buyer have much gold from playing game so long, the seller never think he/her is new player (with having old player) and new player (with never play before)

And the problem is, can we add a rules for price the items . . Think about the new player, he/her is the future and changed the old player who have bored playing so long ~

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

not only new player who must hunting,philoing,etc to get that high price equip, old player also did the same long time ago. The differences are how much time you spend to get that. I also know how that feels, but it's a life, you can't get something, if you don't try something.

• Upvote 1

Im an old players, the price in the past is more cheap different with now,

You can get something if you dont try something ??

Old player can buy "A" with 100 gold in the past and new player can buy "A" too with 1000 gold now ~ so sensational.

Thats the cruelty of the economy.

There will always be democracy on setting up prices, rules should not be a dictator that removes the freedom of every player to set up their prices. Being an old player, its their privilege on setting up the prices because they are the first supplier that brings that item on the market, but always think that a new player could always hunt for themselves or earn for themselves what the old player offers, thats why this is an adventure game. -.-

• Upvote 1

What such selfish you think hahh ?

"The cruelty of economics" , "democratic" ?

High pricingly make many player do the RMT because with RMT getting gold is much better and easy than hunting, their frustating to get gold so quickly and for comparing the old players, its not balance . .

Maybe its a one of many reason why RMT happened . . .

#rham im forgot this :

"Being an old player, its their privilege on setting up the prices because their is first supplier that bring the items to the market"

Do you think the old player is "old player" ? In the past who the old player still newbie, their have the old player too, in the different word is player more old than old player

Thats the cruelty of the economy.

There will always be democracy on setting up prices, rules should not be a dictator that removes the freedom of every player to set up their prices. Being an old player, its their privilege on setting up the prices because they are the first supplier that brings that item on the market, but always think that a new player could always hunt for themselves or earn for themselves what the old player offers, thats why this is an adventure game. -.-

this, is the players that make the economy not the makers of the server

if there was a fixed price on everything the economy would never be interesting, will be like living in real world

when you sees an item you wants to buy but you gots no money to buy it, you spend time making that money just like everyone else, like if i needs a puke for 600m i gots to make that money myself

moral is; if you wants something work for it just like the rest of us, we were all newbies at one point or another, we worked hard for our stuffs too

so, what are you suggesting really??

u want GMs to take part in deciding market price??  tsk

IF u really are an old player, u will notice that not all items' price go up, some of them actually become cheaper...

BWL for instance...

it used to be much more expensive.

as well as HB and V set.  they were 8-9b for clean. now u can get it around 6b.

MaigodRealz, I'm going to give you a simple list.

1. You need to go read the rules first.

2. If you need to say something else, go use "edit" on your post because you've earned yourself warning points.

3. I find this very silly and stupid

4. You can sell your equips for whatever price you want. That shouldn't matter as long as it's not scamming or breaking other rules. Although if you sell it for a high price, you're the one that's going to have hard time.

To me, it just sounds like you're saying that new players shouldn't have to work for what they want while others had to work for theirs. Doesn't sound fair to me.

Personally, 

can we add a rules for price the items

sounds very silly.

• Upvote 2

MaigodRealz, I'm going to give you a simple list.

1. You need to go read the rules first.

2. If you need to say something else, go use "edit" on your post because you've earned yourself warning points.

3. I find this very silly and stupid

4. You can sell your equips for whatever price you want. That shouldn't matter as long as it's not scamming or breaking other rules. Although if you sell it for a high price, you're the one that's going to have hard time.

1. people usually just joins a server and never read rules :(

2. agreed

3. definitely agreed

4. this true simply because if someone selling like a puke for 750m, they never gonna sell it since normal price 650m, if you sells for 575m to 600m is gonna sell fast, you dont make as much money but if you needs money you gonna undercut a bit ^_^

What such selfish you think hahh ?

"The cruelty of economics" , "democratic" ?

High pricingly make many player do the RMT because with RMT getting gold is much better and easy than hunting, their frustating to get gold so quickly and for comparing the old players, its not balance . .

Maybe its a one of many reason why RMT happened . . .

RMT happens because of laziness and stupidity.

• Upvote 1

Business is Business.

The people with the money control the prices.

We all started with 0 gold.

I think putting regulations on the market would be pointless in my opinion, sorry.

I agree. Having prices be the same as always will make no sense and it's not fun. Also, how will you make a profit?

• Upvote 1

In this game, like in every other game of the genre, you have to work to gain experience, itens and money.

It's not fair for people who worked hard leveling up, crafting, enchanting and negotiating itens to have some money if any newbie can have the same.

• 3 months later...

ur making me remember the old days 
i remember crafting my own armor,weap,gloves,boots during early days and pvping alot in alker . partying alot wth full ppl
guest its more fun playing back in the early years . now there are not many ppl . theres no friendly comunity , all only like
to talk to their respective origins only . hard to lvlling wth no friends around . easy to feel lonely and bored .
ah my heart is broken </3 >< back then rich ppl didnt owned the price market . thts why its cheaper .

• Upvote 1