Balance Pvp

lightsky

When pvp or hunting I noticed when you use stun or other debuff even you miss but effect still active if you change to if you miss stun effect shouldn't be affect no matter how percent chance this make rouge player get more benefit with Eva item because Eva item really high price but somehow is useless. For non missed skill either decrease stun chance or stun delay it will more good with Eva player. Some stat should help decrease some debuff effect such as vit decrease stun delay, int reduce some magic delay like cast foil. For melee class all cast skill like shield boomerang should decease some range, so that make range class like AR more dangerous it will make more caution to melee player, it like bT vs ar and ar just die really fast because shield skill cast toooooo fast. Some strategy like rouge now they can't use stealth from kynee anymore since some path doesn't have based skill, you should think how lack of hp and def in rouge or Mage class that would be more fun if rouge and use stealth from kynee now skill from player will be needed not just depend who use stun faster and win. Stun skill is really too good yes if max stun skill and get 5 secs stun oh yeah I know what combo to kill my enemy stun then use 2 attack skills then stun again and again if vit can reduce stun delay it will surprise opponent and they really have no idea when stun will be over da tahh more excited. However this just my thought I know it is impossible to change but I just wanna post here

When pvp or hunting I noticed when you use stun or other debuff even you miss but effect still active if you change to if you miss stun effect shouldn't be affect no matter how percent chance this make rouge player get more benefit with Eva item because Eva item really high price but somehow is useless. For non missed skill either decrease stun chance or stun delay it will more good with Eva player. Some stat should help decrease some debuff effect such as vit decrease stun delay, int reduce some magic delay like cast foil. For melee class all cast skill like shield boomerang should decease some range, so that make range class like AR more dangerous it will make more caution to melee player, it like bT vs ar and ar just die really fast because shield skill cast toooooo fast. Some strategy like rouge now they can't use stealth from kynee anymore since some path doesn't have based skill, you should think how lack of hp and def in rouge or Mage class that would be more fun if rouge and use stealth from kynee now skill from player will be needed not just depend who use stun faster and win. Stun skill is really too good yes if max stun skill and get 5 secs stun oh yeah I know what combo to kill my enemy stun then use 2 attack skills then stun again and again if vit can reduce stun delay it will surprise opponent and they really have no idea when stun will be over da tahh more excited. However this just my thought I know it is impossible to change but I just wanna post here

first of all, have u ever heard of "enter" button??  o_O

second of all, im getting assumption that you are a rogue player, lol...

eva items being expensive has its own reason...

not only rogues can use eva build. there mage eva and fighter eva out there.

plus, its not really that expensive.

15 evas price is equal to 24 str/24 vit items...  (2-3b)

i forgot what i want to say next, but re-reading that post of urs is just too much for me  x_x

• Upvote 1

^agree.. (With fortune)

I bit agree with 'vit' can decrease the stun delay.

But what the ... With the PD person? Can u imagine paladin full vit +PD item??

= no chance to stun them.

Eva will be imbalance if there's no anti-miss skill = no chance for bad equip to kill eva.

I think its balance by it way. Not by us.

If your suggestion is accepted, i afraid that GrandMaster will suggest to INT decrease cast speed.

And maybe, if u think its good for what u suggess, i afraid too that the game remove armor link+shield so no chance for mage to tank.

first of all, have u ever heard of "enter" button??  o_O

second of all, im getting assumption that you are a rogue player, lol...

eva items being expensive has its own reason...

not only rogues can use eva build. there mage eva and fighter eva out there.

plus, its not really that expensive.

15 evas price is equal to 24 str/24 vit items...  (2-3b)

i forgot what i want to say next, but re-reading that post of urs is just too much for me  x_x

^ That lol. I honestly think it's okay the way it is. Changing one thing will probably result in "complaints", saying "Change this" and "that"...etc.

• Game Master

Well I really don't want to read the whole wall of text, but based off what others are saying, I think I got the gist of it. 

I think the classes have a decent balance going on, but seeing as I don't have high characters of every class, I can't really be a surefire judge of that.

A lot of skills are going to be changed or altered for the update though, so I think we should all wait and see how different things are and suggest tweaks here and there, because the bugged skills will most, if not all, probably be working. And that right there is a huge difference.