Question About P.d / Edit (Protess)

Hidatte

Question

will this be continue in the future ? cause i really dislike it very much . it jst makes the game unbalaced . idc about the p.d items actually cause it isnt to imba . but the edits ? it jst ruins the game , this is jst a protess . guess i got some guts posting this . u can lock it if u wnt :)
its really hard to gather imba items but when ppl can jst use edit* to skip all tht . its jst not fair . so not fair  

• Upvote 5

12 answers to this question

If you have the time to make this thread then you have to time to join the IRC or send a PM  ( just calling it as i see it) and posting that you don't agree with the edits doesn't take guts, The way you say it gives the impression that for disagreeing we will send  a hit squad to your address 

• Game Master

Players are free to have opinions, just not free to act on them if they are breaking rules. Seeing as you're not breaking any rules though, no big deal here. 

Anyway, there's been lots of discussion on this, the Admins do know what they are doing, they've been running this server for years. 

i think admin will remove the edit item IF and only IF some1 can donate a lot to replace the "edit profit" :D.

The purpose admin do edit is to make this server alive.

Look at the bright side, not all of the people use edit.

If you find 1, then just dont duel/war with him xD

• Upvote 1

u can get +14/15 without edit . the point of this post is to protess and question the balace of the game . normal players can do +13/14/15 but they cnt philo like tht . edit players can . see my point ?

normal players can but the +15 people buys with PD is for convenience, saves them spending billions on gws and pukes

plus if people wants to donate $150 or more then is their money, we gots no right to dictate how they spend their money

is like me giving you a house but complaining that you live in it simply because i gave it to you

• Founder

I can understand why some people would be upset over PD, but it's helping us a lot with our huge monthly server bills. This being said, we do have plans to provide a more balanced experience.

Once we complete the upcoming update we intend to launch a second server under CL. This second server will have lower rates and will not have any sort of private donation and provide an authentic Luna Online experience. This is still in the early stages of planning as we must finalize the big update in the works.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I can understand why some people would be upset over PD, but it's helping us a lot with our huge monthly server bills. This being said, we do have plans to provide a more balanced experience.

Once we complete the upcoming update we intend to launch a second server under CL. This second server will have lower rates and will not have any sort of private donation and provide an authentic Luna Online experience. This is still in the early stages of planning as we must finalize the big update in the works.

lower rates would be nice, but i didnt expect a second server, this great news brandon, thankies ^_^

and as i say, if people wants to spend their hard earned money on PD, is their choice, we gots no right to tell them not to

normal players can but the +15 people buys with PD is for convenience, saves them spending billions on gws and pukes

plus if people wants to donate $150 or more then is their money, we gots no right to dictate how they spend their money

is like me giving you a house but complaining that you live in it simply because i gave it to you

ok  ^_^

if thts the case thn i wish goodluck  ^_^