Failed Communicate To Server?

Kixx

Question

• Game Master

Firewalls and antiviruses are two different things, people. Check to see if you have Norton, McAfee, Avast, or any other antivirus along those lines. Make sure you set the folder location as an exclusion in it, then check to make sure the client is not Quarantined. If it is, restore it, and try again.

im using AVG sir..i dont know how to find that quarantine..i have a hard time using anti virus so i dont know how

my lunaclient.exe is not there..can u teach me step by step how to retrieve it?

• Game Master

- Open AVG User Interface
- Choose "Virus Vault" option from the "History" menu. 
- Locate the file that was incorrectly removed and select it (one click) - LunaClient.exe most likely.
- Click on the "Restore" button.

You'll need to check the Exceptions list as well and make sure the folder location is on there.

sir i figured out that lunaclient.exe is not there xC

i dont have lunaclient.exe but i have lunapatcher to run the game but failed to communicate..my connection is good enough i think i can download 1.3mb/s

• Game Master

I have a life and other responsibilities outside of helping one sole player. Patience, I answer when I see it. 

Let me know if you get the problem fixed or if you need more help, but it should work fine if you have the folder excluded.

• Administrator

No.

Delete your Celestia Luna folder.

Run installer.

Don't touch the game at all

- If AVG pops up a message saying it found a threat close the window or click ignore.

Open AVG > Options > Advanced Options > Exceptions > Add Exception

Select "File" select LunaClient.exe, click ok.

Go to your game folder and run the patcher now.

sir i already delete that celestiapatch cause in other topic they said one of the problem is that..

to sir orange..ahmm AVG is nt popping when im installing it..i can install in flawlessly but when its running time then it giving me a hard time