Failed Communicate To Server?

Kixx

Question

firewall is already disable paps..i reinstalled it but when i open the folder..that file is already not there..lunapatcher is the only access i have to open it

by the way when i try to change the setting of AVG this is not allowing me it said working as administrator bla bla bla

• Game Master

I suppose so, but that should really be last resort. The solution isn't that hard, we've found the problem, now you just have to find out what's blocking the client. Your guess is just as good as mine, if it's not AVG, you should look around for something else. Maybe Microsoft Security Essentials? 

i dont have much knowledge about AV or other blockers..b'cuz this is the first time i encountered a problem like this..i only know is how to disable it..i already did my best but it still here..stock..amp...so im asking  you to take alook..cuz i know your knowledge is far than me in terms of this..

• Administrator

He said it's his AVG countless times and he said he doesn't have administrator rights to add lunaclient to exceptions. IT'S NOT YOUR FIREWALL. FIREWALL IS NOT ANTIVIRUS. Disable your antivirus when installing and playing.

But firewall is under of anti virus..i dont understand anymore..i repeat "my knowledge in AV/blockers  is poor comparing to your experience..i dont know much in this things..thanks in helping anyway..sorry if i cause some problem too..its better to stop looking for solution so u will not get angry.I just want to play your game but cant help myself anymore..i dont understand what you are saying or i dont what to do to your commands...so i just want you to see by yourself..thanks for support fellas..better to give up this time b'bye

• Game Master

You don't need to quit, you're fine.

I think what Orange was saying is that since you can't add exclusions, you will have to just disable it. Disabling it won't bring back the Client right off, however, you'll still need to reinstall to get it back. Make sure the antivirus is disabled while it's installing and while you play, and you should be fine to play.

Try with another computer to make sure if this problem appear again.

ohh yaaa i'm not sure about disabling temporary because the AV still 'open in background'. If you r not sure, try to end process of ur AV in task manager (if u know it)..

Please, now not disable temporary, really disable permanent until next command. Then delete CL folder. (If it can't be deleted, open taskmanager, end CL process) re-download CL. Install it. Make sure lunaclient is there, then start luna patcher.

IF something wrong with download/installing it (other than AV), let me know..

P.S. : if u leave this server without trying it, really, you dunno what you miss :p. This game make me addicted so much.

end tasks as follows;

avgfws.exe

avgcsrva.exe (both of them)

avgrsa.exe

if it auto-restarts processes you can just go to start > all programs > avg > avg 2013 and open it

on avg ui go to options (top right) then advanced settings > computer protection > antivirus > uncheck "Enable Resident Shield" so doesnt has tick in box

good luck ^_^

okie try this, is piccy guide so you wont gets lost ^_^

1. go to your control panel then click on system and security

GMKaUW2.jpg

2.now click on the Windows Firewall

XJcXur6.jpg

3. once clicked on, on the left will be Advanced Settings

xHKxYMa.jpg

4. this gonna open new window to manage the firewall in detail, on left click Outbound Rules

BQYML5a.jpg

5. then on tabs above click action > new rule...

vC0stWX.jpg

6. another window gonna pop up that looks like this, check the Program option

BKSVd8A.jpg

7. click next... now you check "This Program Path:" and look for your celestia luna folder, be sure to choose the LUNAClient.exe as the program

ljb7Jf0.jpg

8. check the allow connection option

I6mPZk7.jpg

9. check these boxes, they selected by default

Esk4W0Y.jpg

10. last bit is just to add name of the rule and description, i just named "Celestia Luna" description is optional

oQbEP7L.jpg

11. click finish and cross fingers :p

i hope this helps shanz, good luck ^_^

• Upvote 1

hello kelly cat..still cant communicate but i follow the rules tnx for the effort..i also do the crossfinger while opening it aha

Teamviewer?iwill install it tomorrow..Bed time now,tnx everyone

And look at urself shanz :)

Not playing it and you already made a new record for longest page in question section . (At least, this is the longest thread i have ever seen)

There will be more record you can break when you play this one xD