Temporary Positions

lightsky

I would like to suggest, temporary recruiting in CL to help up staff.

Most staffs won't do event calenders becasue it tied themselve and they need to held responsibility with it.

For position like,

1. Helper - sometime GM want to do event but they kinda busy so you can recruiting 4-5 people to help you out better than do it by yourself.

2. Security Guard - take care some solution, I think player the known anything that occurred in game faster than stuff SG {Security Guard could contact GM in IRC for fast resolve.} 

These are just example I know that people in CL ready to help any staffs out for better community. all position are temporary and you can pick a new guy every 1 week or 2 week even in a day. this is better way in the future when you recruiting staff because you have known who is done better.

• Downvote 2

I would like to suggest, temporary recruiting in CL to help up staff.

Most staffs won't do event calenders becasue it tied themselve and they need to held responsibility with it.

For position like,

1. Helper - sometime GM want to do event but they kinda busy so you can recruiting 4-5 people to help you out better than do it by yourself.

2. Security Guard - take care some solution, I think player the known anything that occurred in game faster than stuff SG {Security Guard could contact GM in IRC for fast resolve.} 

These are just example I know that people in CL ready to help any staffs out for better community. all position are temporary and you can pick a new guy every 1 week or 2 week even in a day. this is better way in the future when you recruiting staff because you have known who is done better.

I honestly don't think this has anything to do with the upcoming update. Going to move this as a separate suggestion.

GMs are pretty active and the reporting section is there for a reason so security would be unnecessary. I'm quite sure that the GMs can handle events without needing help from other members as well.

But hey thats just my two cents.

• Upvote 1

there no need for temporary staff, i mean the staff members already do an excellent job dealing with server queries or problems dealing with players

plus adding temporary staff will just cause problems in community on forums and ingame

as zozo said there a report section that gonna deal with problems, there help centre forum too that gms visit a lot and helps with

in short is not needed

• Administrator

there's a lot of hate in this community, people insult each other both behind their backs and on their face, they try to get each other banned by any means and etc. That's why this would be a bad idea. We're lucky to find 90% unbiased people(there's nobody 100% neutral) to be part of the team because for 1 person like that there are 100 who would favor their friends and try to get their enemies banned

• Upvote 3