Human/Elf for SA

Skittlez

Question

11 answers to this question

as stated above, the only real difference is the starting stats and the racial buffs (and elves being way better looking) but for SA elf is in general better, racial buff gives more def on an already good def class,and has a teeny bit more int for dmg and crit, meanwhile human means u get a hp regen buff (not useful unless its to counteract cost of p attack buff), and the main reason most mage classes go human is for monk/inquirer skills, all of which u get when u go SA

conclusion:Elf is waaaaaay better to make a SA with than a human

HUMAN SA : You will get Lace which can Increase HP Regen more than elves its good for tanker to have high regen HP too, Human gets more vit base stat

ELf SA : You will get Natural shield which boost pdef more, Elf gets INT base stat better

If you are Human SA its better take all Regen buff and passive if you have enough SP at high lvl, but you should be tanker so the HP regen have its effect

In low lvl SA, elf SA will be better since have higher pdef and low lvl Human SA Hp regen isnt too good unless you have high pdef

yup my job is human SA..

and i lil bit extreme in taking path..

i choose cleric - monk - bishop - SA

many player said im wrong path coz have just 1 area damage..but i think its ok if i cant attract more than just cardi or elf SA..

and my attack always crit because using Belt of wisdom...

i got bonus crit from 2 job,monk and SA.its different with passive skill or active skill.its a job bonus.

hmm...anyway..each char is match with the user so there is no one wrong choosing path (or Indonesian called cacad)..hehehe...

yup my job is human SA..

many player said im wrong path coz have just 1 area damage..but i think its ok if i cant attract more than just cardi or elf SA..

i got bonus crit from 2 job,monk and SA.its different with passive skill or active skill.its a job bonus.

hmm...anyway..each char is match with the user so there is no one wrong choosing path (or Indonesian called cacad)..hehehe...

yup my job is human SA..

dude job bonus/passives are implemented,which means they dont work here