Help For Ar [Elf]

chokuwafle

Question

Hi, uhm i was thinking if my AR hits lvl 125+ what items should i use and what stats?

-Should i change my stats to str? Or should i stick with dex?

-What philo should my items have?

-Which earings should i use gemini or hege?

-Ds wep or log?

And is strike/ move speed type good for AR?

Help plss!!!

13 answers to this question

Hi, uhm i was thinking if my AR hits lvl 125+ what items should i use and what stats?

-Should i change my stats to str? Or should i stick with dex?

-What philo should my items have?

-Which earings should i use gemini or hege?

-Ds wep or log?

And is strike/ move speed type good for AR?

*For 125, i prefer not to hunt, just DD, So i focused this answer for war

1. I think ELF type can get 1500+ crit rate even with str, so go with full str. (dont mix it)

2. For item, try to get as much strike as you can

3. If u rich enough, try hege with philo strike mix str. If no, just get EoD with HC pa 19+. The purpose of wearing gemini just for eva, 

4. DS weapon of course for 5% pa. you can get that 5% crit damage from ur skill/philo

5. Yaa i prefer strike, for 125+ , try to aim your strike to at least 400, (if you go war so EARLY), if its alreadt 135+, just make it 380+.

6. Gain moving speed from VIP 2/6 set, nostrum 1Hour (in war) , 7d moving speed, and phixus, '

*AR Elf doesnt have "stealth", so make sure in war, you have powerful moving speed, to leave that spawn point if you dead.

I think AR ow on HP, so make sure u are behind the tanker / vit type. and . 1 Hit kill / be killed.

hi there, and here is my suggestion

First stats - Dex

Try to get strike 350-400+ /eva 300+ is good, don't get to much eva  

Note, Do not care a bout Vit, it is doesn't matter you will die in one hit from FB or RI {never missed skill} Those fighter jobs have high Pa so even you have high vit you could die anyway also BT too with smoke hunter range skill.

1. if you Ruff / Archer / Rune Walker / Arch Ranger, it is piece of cake to get crit 1500.

2. V. set strike 50+ / Kynee str mix strike / L. armor and L. shoes craft str/dex with strike/agi/str philo/ 2 Hator str 25+ / gemini strike 20+ / Ds weapon Pa 19+ / Dragon Dusk str craft with strike Philo.

3. you could go for hege but gemini is good for eva but hard to get good philo {try to get strike philo / str}

4. DS weapon and DS log are same damage output but since you go for dex use DS weapon for raise up your PA to not get block by shield.

5. strike 350-400 to kill high eva rouge basicly high eva = low hp {one hit kill for you}

6. VIP glove + eve patch for more move speed becasue you get move speed from panda boot too. since staff disable stealth from kynee AR kinda weak becasue all you need is hit first.

AR pure dex PA around 6-7k is good

I prefer V.set, it gives you everything accuracy, Eva pa p def , although Chival gives you more damage but V. Set give every stats that you need. Btw your path is good, scout and archer are pretty much the same I believe.

i thinks it's the same, ur crit chance is lower than ur damage also will be lower, right?

here's from rurippe's paladin guide about block,

5. Notes

• Shield Block works on PvE and PvP. Block doesn't works for CRIT Hit. But Block can reduce ur opponent Crit Chance.