Wedding Dress

honeydust

So my wedding is approaching i am already married but we had a court house wedding and now its time for a real wedding here is the dress and a photo of how i want my hair but i can not decide for certain so if you have any ideas show me photos lol also the theme is winter wonderland ...

front view of dress: http://tinypic.com/r/2v9ck6o/5

back view of dress: http://tinypic.com/r/k16s14/5

possible hair style: http://tinypic.com/r/2nrmys1/5

( please note i have been married for a year now. we had a court house wedding now we want the ceremony )

Edited by honeydust

I agree to what Kelly said, and yes the dress is way too red, too strikey(is this a word?).

I'd prefer a White dress with gold outlines, something that would emphasize purity. 

And the hair is perfect, well according to my preferences, it would. :) 

hair-yves1.jpg

Maybe This Was so cool :) simple but pretty What you think :P

Bridal-Hair-Bands-for-your-Wedding-Hairstyle.jpeg

Mhh . can I ask a Question if your theme is winter wonderland why you chose color red wedding gown :) I think the good color for your wedding gown is white , blue or sky blue <3

• Game Master

Merged the multi posts.

Anyway, I like the hair that was in the original post, it's classy and unique. I have to agree Jhengotss about the dress though, you should pick a more winter-y color for the dress to match the theme of the wedding.

(By the way, I think it's just fine for someone to get married at 19, people used to get married when they were like 12 and 13 in the old days, and many people had marriages arranged for them when they weren't even born or were just children. If her and her husband can make it work, good for them; if not, that's still none of your business.)

I like the dress.. and the color! Red is bold, assertive and kinda speaks I-am-in-charge-of-my-life-and-I'll-do-what-I-see-is-fun!

Honeydust, the pains of pre-wedding preparation is one of the joys of marriage.. Just ask any husband when he sees the tab.  :D

Anyway, have fun! Good luck! And goooo squid!!  ;)

you getting married at 19?

whats this world come to :(

anyway, dress is too red for me, love the hair though, but dont think i can pull it off :wacko:

Ok first off im already married we been married for a year now we had a court house marriage now we are wanting a wedding ceremony. Your comment is rude and  uncalled for.... Just saying 

I do not want a white dress i know its traditional but i am far from that i like the red dress i always had my eye on it when i was younger and with the winter wonderland theme the dress looks Christmas like which normally goes with winter. So no matter what the dress is staying LOL it was that dress i dreamed of as a little girl... 

Edited by honeydust

Ok first off im already married we been married for a year now we had a court house marriage now we are wanting a wedding ceremony. Your comment is rude and  uncalled for.... Just saying

am sowwie that i came off as rude, is just in my generation marraige isnt as early

its your wedding, a special day in your life and i shouldnt ruin it by saying that

good luck to you and your husband, hope you have many happy days ahead of you ^_^

First, congratulations to you & your husband. I hope for the best to come.
But no matter what you wear, if your dress is purple with green polka dots; if you're happy with it then that's all that matters.
It's YOUR wedding. Make it count, if you want a red dress, then hell. Who's stoppin' ya? I think the dress is pretty & very different for a wedding. 
Way to rebel out! ;) 
Anyways, I hope you have a great wedding ceremony & make tons of wonderful memories.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...