I'm A Total New Fresh Member Here

JadeRyuuki

Question

I want to report some badmouthing player in Celestia Luna game, I have the screenshots as the proofs..

I already read all the rules in this game, but I have no idea of why I can't post a topic to report

I tried to search the same topic as GM said, but it's all locked topic..

is it because I'm new member or any good explanation?

help me here, I'll be very grateful for your help..thx

12 answers to this question

Yeah, you'll need 10 posts before you can file a character report.

What Orange means by that is that she doesn't like having to answer the same question over and over again by people who don't want to use the search function on the forums. Actually I'm pretty sure I answered this question a day or two ago; so if you used the search function for why you couldn't start a thread on character reports, you would have found out why faster than waiting for someone to reply to this post.

Anyways, yeah you will need 10 posts before continuing

Off Topic: Also her name is Orange xDDD not Juicy lol and she's an Admin. Funny name though... GM Juicy lol

To gain some forum activity, you can go for example to the introduction forum. Post something about yourself there. Many people will reply, and you can answer freely. The off-topic section is great for discussions.

Just be aware to not post something unnecessary on the wrong section. Usually answering an old thread (necropost), making questions already answered on the forums or double posting are the common errors for new players.

You can keep the pictures of the bad mouth until you can post on the report forum.

That is because the topic is locked. Only moderators or higher can lock and unlock topics, as well as reply to locked topics. At the top of the report section is a report format top. Be sure to use it or your report will be denied.

uh-oh, I think I messed up..

teach me about the format..I dont know what u mean by the format

report format like this?

Your Character Name: JadeRyuuki
Offender:xxx
Offense:xxx
Did you warn them: Yes/No
If yes, did they stop: Yes/No
Proof: [screenshots]