Skill Runeimpact

Jaaay

Question

14 answers to this question

so does it mean RI is str based not int or m.a? and its damage never misses

yes, its str based.

and yes its never miss.

*looks like a bug since its no explaination if its "never miss". and just magic attack that never miss.

yes, its str based.

and yes its never miss.

*looks like a bug since its no explaination if its "never miss". and just magic attack that never miss.

to be honest there is 2 Physical Skill with Effect Never Miss 

but also there is 2 Magical Skill with Effect Always Miss<<

so it means, not all Magic Attack cannot Miss (at least on Celestia Luna) XD

Rune impact is a physical damaging skill as it scales with your physical attacking power. 

Panda gloves for obvious reasons.

yes its true. damge of ri is based of ur p.a power. but i feel my p.a speed is still desame even im using panda gloves + sword + dk-set.

or maybe im delay. 

to solve our question about Speed hit of Rune Impact: I have experience with Fifin too

she has Panzer, as you must know, Panzer has buff named Reloading, this buff effect is to increasing our Speed Hit

so Fifin is using Muramasa+ Buff from Rune Master+ Rampage Aura lvl2 (from Rune Knight of her Path)+ Panda Gloves+ Buff Reloading+ Weapon Synchro lvl2... as the result, the attack animation is too fast, and make her opponent on Duel/PVP doesn't have chance to hit her back XD

the miracle is, Fifin doesn't disconnected after all of those Speed Animation :)

• Upvote 1

I hope fifin can use berserker too when try it. (Death mask)

yeah she has it too, but is from Rare Sword lvl40 (I forgot the name) + Death Mask so total is lvl2 Berserker :3

(unfortunately those skills from Equipment are still blocked now) XD