Meet Gunner

Seraphyre

• Game Master

My parents surprised me with a puppy today, and I fell in love instantly. Thought I'd share with you guys, he's adorable.

He's a sweet little puppy who's favorite things to do are nap, cuddle, and chew on my hair :P

1782157_10153791917955253_307891799_n.jp

6yq1.jpg

rl0c.jpg

r1jv.jpg

5vll.jpg

My parents surprised me with a puppy today, and I fell in love instantly. Thought I'd share with you guys, he's adorable.

He's a sweet little puppy who's favorite things to do are nap, cuddle, and chew on my hair :P

1782157_10153791917955253_307891799_n.jp

6yq1.jpg

rl0c.jpg

r1jv.jpg

5vll.jpg

lawl.. just eat seraphyre's hair gunner  :P

• Upvote 1

• Administrator

He does it a lot, he climbs on me while I'm sitting or laying down and starts chewing on my hair. And he has puppy breath so it doesn't smell very good! q.q

that's what you get :27:

• Game Master

... LOL ^

but omgggg IT'S SO ADORABLE AND IT'S SO FLUFFEH DSJFLAKSJDLKAJSD :( I wan it plz

No he's mineeee! He's like a little bear, his paws are huge, he's gonna be such a big dog. But for now he's little and fuzzy and cuddly and the best <3

• Game Master

he poops on your floor though :happy_con:

He's just a baby, he won't do that when we potty train him. He'll do everything we tell him to and be a good, loyal, sweet dog. Whereas you're stuck with a cat :rolleyes:

• Administrator

He's just a baby, he won't do that when we potty train him. He'll do everything we tell him to and be a good, loyal, sweet dog. Whereas you're stuck with a cat :rolleyes:

you must have had some sucky cats, some kitties are awesome