Top 3 Technical Issues

Orange

• Administrator

Your antivirus already quarantined the game, to check open your game folder, if you don't have a file called LUNAClient.exe then you must open your antivirus and remove it from quarantine.

When you install in different folders you must add antivirus exceptions for the new location.

• 2 weeks later...

I could start the game but i would get stuck after i picked a server because nothing would happen, so i deleted celestiapatch to fix this and i started the lunapatcher.exe and it patched or whatever and when i tried to start game the client dissapeared and nothing happened afterwords. Does anyone know the problem? i doubt its antivirus or firewall.

• 2 weeks later...

I feel awkward to be in here and I'm not a computer nerd so... >.>; Um... I have the problem with the number 2 and I can't find the game folder anywhere in my computer. I have windows 10 and... um... I'm not sure how to add um to the antivirus. I've tried to look for it but um... I don't know what to look for exactly. Again I'm not the computer nerd. I honestly don't know how to fix this. I keep getting this https://gyazo.com/ac971af8b3a30b494a3745625821c725after I clicked on the server and connected. So what should I do? >.<;

• 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hey, does anyone know what the cause of this issue is?

I deleted celestiapatch and re-ran the patcher because my anti-virus kept blocking it even when I added it to exceptions and then I received a message that it failed to get an update.

Afterwards, I uninstalled the game and tried to redownload the installer from the main website, but I got an error message about the download link saying the XML file doesn't appear to have any style information associated with it.

Spoiler

errorrrrr.JPG

Spoiler

errorrr 2.JPG

• Administrator

Patching and client downloads are temporarily disabled.

You can still play if you didn't empty your recycling bin, you were fully patched, your only problem was your antivirus.

Simply restore celestiapatch from your recycling bin, then go to your antivirus' options, in your game folder do you see "LUNAClient.exe"?

If you see it; open the exceptions option on your antivirus and add the game client to the exceptions list.

If you don't see it; find the virus vault or quarantine on your antivirus and restore the game client from within. Then add the exception.

Here's an example for AVG https://www.google.com/search?q=avg+virus+vault+location

• Administrator
4 hours ago, kiisukii said:

Umm , can someone help me ? 

After connecting to the server , nothing show up .

Can i ask what is happening ?

I cant log in . Help me pls T^T

:32:.

Are you playing from the new installer? You must download the new installer from our website

Yes . Before the new installer , i cant even connect to the server . But after downloading the new installer , i can connect to the server  but the log in box didnt show up . Nothing show up .

i cant play since the server maintenance .

Pls ~~~~ i want to play ....

• Administrator
1 hour ago, killua17177 said:

login box missing after click server

And you've tried the solutions on this topic like allowing through antivirus and perhaps firewall as well?