Celestialuna & My Little Pony

NunSayKenSoul

Well i am not sure but i think Celestia Luna was created before 'My Little Pony' so it's just coincidence of names :)

EDIT:

btw. Luna comes from 'Luna Online' cuz CL is private server.

I know the origin of the name "Luna", but the combination of "Celestia" + "Luna" may not be a coincidence.

I know that the animated serie was created a long time ago, but I don't know the acutal version, where both Celestia and Luna characters appear.

• Administrator

This video has something to deal with it a little, haha. In the video you'll see the cute noob chicken costume!!

& some other little things.

HGiCcrj.png?1

anyway, no it has nothing to do with my little pony, Celestia was the name given to this private server back in 2009 and Luna well obviously it's because the game itself is called Luna Online, Luna being the high priestess in the game..

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

• Game Master

This video has something to deal with it a little, haha. In the video you'll see the cute noob chicken costume!!

& some other little things.

A dance they do in there is one of the dances that they released in Luna Plus. I pretty much cried in excitement when I saw all that for the first time ;; Used to play it on repeat too, I was such a fangirl.

The dance starts like at the 1 minute mark, but I think they might do it a couple times in the video, I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to watch it all just to find out :P

A dance they do in there is one of the dances that they released in Luna Plus. I pretty much cried in excitement when I saw all that for the first time ;; Used to play it on repeat too, I was such a fangirl.

The dance starts like at the 1 minute mark, but I think they might do it a couple times in the video, I don't remember, and I'm too lazy to watch it all just to find out :P

Yeah, it's seriously adorable. Ahahahah.

I found out that "Celestia" is the pricess of Equestria, and "Luna" is her sister.

pricess? I don't know if is typo... XD

maybe what you mean is Princess? :)

my opinion: Celestia is from word "Celestial" that can be means "Heaven" or "Holy Place on Sky"

since Luna Online take a story in Blueland which is a Land Floating on Sky

I think the name is came from that reason... XD

• Upvote 1

my opinion: Celestia is from word "Celestial" that can be means "Heaven" or "Holy Place on Sky"

since Luna Online take a story in Blueland which is a Land Floating on Sky

I think the name is came from that reason... XD

That's what I was thinking to, Knowing Celestial meant sky or something like that.

In the name of Irony, I feel a My Little Pony costume / pet coming soon?  :D

Yes, that was a typo. My keyboard sucks sometimes.

There are other references to the serie.

As part of the administrators team, we have an honorable member of the My Little Pony family, RainbowDash.

Brandon is member of a group called Adminpony.

I think there are many coincidences here. But maybe those are really just coincidences.