Little Bug About Chicken Costume (I Don't Know About Other Costume) (Not About Hide Costume)

StevenMCIN

look at my Pyshical ATK

d6vj.jpg

:D my physical atk decreased
ipau.jpg

i tried for many times and .... :D
vuuj.jpg
meyo.jpg

i try to relog
re86.jpg

and its come back

ghxi.jpg

fix it :) don't say "its a little bug , just relog and u get your physical atk" or "its just lag/in your game , you still get your physical atk"

its a bug... its a little bug and GM must fix this (too many bug in this game and many player report it but GM just fixed 5 from many bugs)

fix it :) don't say "its a little bug , just relog and u get your physical atk" or "its just lag/in your game , you still get your physical atk"

its a bug... its a little bug and GM must fix this (too many bug in this game and many player report it but GM just fixed 5 from many bugs)

Don't demand it like that..., all bugs are taken seriously and they will be fixed.

I know that similar stat bugs have been reported before. Its only a text error, meaning the stats are not actually changing, just the numbers are.

So yes it is a little bug.

it's only visual, clientside, it doesn't really change your stats, that's why when you change map/relog it goes back to normal

so... update with fixed for this bug and other bug... better if this bug fixed and not change my stats when i used like my post before

and when this update will coming ? http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21322-upcoming-updates-info/

so... update with fixed for this bug and other bug... better if this bug fixed and not change my stats when i used like my post before

and when this update will coming ? http://forum.celestialuna.com/index.php?/topic/21322-upcoming-updates-info/

If I'm honest, and I am most of the time, your attitude stinks.  An update such as the one they're working on, will take a lot of time.

If you want to post bugs or exploits, at least have the decency to post them in a respectful manner.  This was also noticed by me switching between the Pyjama costume and the School Safety costume (Which are both for melee characters), but the stat changes were visual.

I've noted this bug when I was using another combination of equipments, but instead of lowering the status, it raised my PA (and, of course, it waas only visual)..

I know it is annoying to change channels or reconnect to see if the value is correct, but it does not happen to all equipment. Until it get fixed It is the best way to check the real bonus of your equipment.

I don't see it as a big problem, unless you change equipments very often.

I've noted this bug when I was using another combination of equipments, but instead of lowering the status, it raised my PA (and, of course, it waas only visual)..

I know it is annoying to change channels or reconnect to see if the value is correct, but it does not happen to all equipment. Until it get fixed It is the best way to check the real bonus of your equipment.

I don't see it as a big problem, unless you change equipments very often.

If you change them a lot like me, it is a problem. Either way it's a bug, and bugs are ugly.